Reviews for Rule for Children
Donni chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Kakashi lover chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Soooo gooooood make more and more and more and more please...you will make ne?(puppy eyes)...I love your stories are you professional?
an-earl chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
loved it.
You wrote a lot of heavy stuff in such little words.
fantastic.
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMG THAT LAST PART DUUUUDE! I WANT TO SCREAM AT YOU RIGHT NOW THIS IS SO WELL-WRITTEN AND THAT JUST MAKES IT ALL THE MORE GUGGUWEOIWF:DLLSFKFNGWEOWELL

Wow. That. Is. Impossibly well-written. I lovehatelove how Kakashi's all cold and blank at his father's death. It's SO Kakashi, and sososososo SAD. And then when you add in Minato's caring and fatherly-ness to Kakashi it's just-

Well. Amazing. I love this, keep writing!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I really liked the contrast you created between Kakashi's childhood and the current Squad 7's. The reason you gave Sakumo to train Kakashi was great too- Sakumo wouldn't have to worry about no one protecting his son when he died. I really enjoyed this, angsty, but light enough to not make it overdone.
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
omg, wow. this is certainly a very interesting and heart-breaking side to sakumo and kakashi. great job!
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Yo.

Fabulous. It was sad and really well written! Well done!

Ja ne!

UK.
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow... this was really amazing. Everything was written beautifully, subtly without being overdone. I think that the way you wrote it was just beautiful.

I like how you started off from Sakumo's point of view and made it develop it so gradually to the question and to Team 7. You really went into the inner workings of war and what being a prodigy during it really means.
al3n3a chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was amazing. I loved every moment of it, thanks for sharing!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Beautiful, in a chilling way. You balanced the emotion here very well, not overdramatizing and yet not minimizing it either. I love the transition in the end to his thoughts watching Team 7. Excellent!
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow, that was excellent. The timeline seemed a little off, but I guess it all depends on how old you think Kakashi is during Gaiden. Great writing; a definite favorite. _
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Loved it
Orodruin chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This was really good. Sad. I especially liked the part about Kakashi always looking back to his father for approval. Poor Sakumo, it must've been hard for him to teach his own son how to kill instead of play games...
anamariewrites chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I really liked this story, if I ever wrote a story about Sakumo and Kakashi's relationship, it would contain everything that this fic has. It was real, ninja life is hard and bloody and crazy and you made me feel that in this story. Sakumo's portrayal is love and the type of person that I would imagine Sakumo to be for him to be able to commit suicide and leave Kakashi. Kudos for having a firm grip and grammar and spelling too, great job.
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Good story, very well-written. It made me consider the sacrifices of earlier generations who had to give up so much in times of war, while today, it's so easy to forget we are still in the middle of a war half-way around the world. Thank you for this reminder. Lest we forget to support our troops.