Reviews for Out of the Labyrinth
Goddess Natasha chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I felt as if i were watching the movie right where it left off. It was a perfect ending to those of us who felt the movie ended with too many strings trailing off in the wind. This tied everything up perfectly! The wording was detailed, descriptive, and of course flowed together effortlessly which made reading it a delight.

The story in itself kept me on edge, it kept me guessing what was going to happen, and it made me smile when it ended so serenely. There was no stupid heavy romance scenes that most of these fanfic stories contain, and I found myself melting at the soft, sweet romance between the two loves. THANK YOU for this great piece of work. I WILL be returning to re-read it when I need that little pick me up in my life.
KAM wuz here chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
very nice story! i really enjoyed it.
fd chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
jareth's not so bad, although you made him a little too brainless. somehow, i can't imagine him not foreseeing the monster problem. sarah is more ooc though. she's so b*t*hy...why does she spend so much of her scenes angry or annoyed? i thought she'd grown up?
ds chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
i wonder about the way you described the labyrinth...sarah had a lot of sidetracking when she went through the first time and it seemed always to be changing. the walls and the tiles would move. the labyrinth would shift as if it were alive and doorways would pop up at times...the labyrinth seemed a little unpredictable and here you have them wondering if its changed at all, as if it didn't shift too often eventhough it happened more than just a few times in the course of her previous journey. and she seems to have forgotten that it was by accident that she solved the labyrinth. towards the end it was didymus leading the way through and Hoggle knew the way all along.
Alexjhandra chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
Wow, this was really, really good. A bit rushed at the end but still very good. I don't blame you for rushing it though. ;-) Loved it!
StarsGirlX chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Aw so adorable!

Nice story I hope you continue to write. You made Jareth and Sarah so sweet together!
Trickster's-Advocate chapter 14 . 4/2/2008
Aw, so cute! I nearly cried. Nearly.:D
Trickster's-Advocate chapter 13 . 4/2/2008
oh, wow. That chapter was a bit suspenseful...I loved it so much!
jojo661538 chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
keep up the good owrk _
notwritten chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
Very interesting, and nice ending to the story. Keep smiling.:-)
Brandini86 chapter 13 . 2/24/2008
I like this fic. Its really good

I hope jareth (well I assume that was jareth in the last bit. lol) is ok! T_T
notwritten chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
Well this is an very cool and pleasant chapter that you have written. Can we have more please, we really need more! Keep smiling. :-)
Miss DnG chapter 11 . 11/12/2007
No way, he could never be a pansy in a million years, you've just made him sweet :) on sarah :P good chapter btw
Seuna Ailaera Sirith chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
I really like this story, even if Jareth is somewhat OOC, I think it's sweet! Ja!

Lyn
notwritten chapter 12 . 11/11/2007
Thank you for the very good chapter. Now you will have to write more of them please and thank you. Keep up the good writing. Have a good week. :-)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »