Reviews for Computer Cross: The Warp Between Worlds
NodokaLover chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
i think mimi's meowth should evolve
Master King XYZ chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Wow, i never thought someone write a chapter THIS long in ! Keep it up! I'll be cheering on you to make some more mixed up stories again(make sure that excludes violence, i hate violence!)
craZ4knux chapter 21 . 10/9/2008
Cool, i luv both Digimon and Pokemon, but I prefer Digimon cuz of the oh so great storyline! I'm reading this while listening to "Here We Go" from the Digimon soundtrack, luv that song! D

keep it up! ]

by the way, someone here said they thought Cody was a girl, wrongo! Cody's a boy, duh, not a girl!

i'm gonna finish reading now! ]
AlxkendBlader chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
you did a nice job!
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 28 . 7/5/2008
please update soon!
Glaedrz's Lover chapter 28 . 4/29/2008
IT HAS NOW BEEN NOE YEAR PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE!

I STILL LOVE THIS FIC!
AlxkendBlader chapter 28 . 1/1/2008
Do you think that the darkness from ken's nightmares would pop out and turn into the digimon emperor (ken's evil dark spore counterpart) and if team rocket tries to tamper with the power of digidestined and their digimon partners, they're in big trouble, ja? and besides there are nine crests of the digidestined (some of you may know) and each crest represents a digidestined's greatest virtue. the sun of courage, the yin-yang of friendship, the teardrop of sincerity, the sunlight of hope, the heart of love, the cross of reliability, the star of light, the glasses of knowledge, and the rose (or child) of kindness.
naruto's sis chapter 28 . 12/6/2007
Are you planning on updating yet or at all cause if you aren’t going to update please tell all your reviewers cause we have been waiting for you and if you aren’t going to update then you just wasted everyone's time plus your own time so please

hurry!
itachi's girl chapter 28 . 12/4/2007
HEY ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE SOON I WISH YOU WOULD BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU UPDATED AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE FICS.!
naruto's sis chapter 28 . 11/28/2007
HEY R U GOING TO UPDATE ANY TIME SOON?

PLEASE HURRY
Miss. Lola Maria chapter 28 . 10/26/2007
dude this story is so cool i absouly love digimon and pokemon. keep up the good work.
Sammy Duncan chapter 28 . 6/29/2007
I don't have a email adress but please accept this . DigimonCager it is almost July . I'm just telling you . I'm glad you chose Season 02 of Digimon because that's my favorite one . I'm just wondering if the Digimon will fight anymore and if Ash and his friends will come back . When ever I do get a email adress would you tell me how you get your stories on Fanfiction ? Because i am making a story about Pokemon all seasons of Digimon Gargoyles and Yugioh in the Majin Buu Saga of Dragonball Z . And also I will tell you .
mangagirl18 chapter 11 . 6/28/2007
Hey there, I quite like this story. It's very original. You might want to double check your spelling though.

Ok it's 1:01 am, so I have to get some sleep, but I'll read more soon.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 28 . 5/17/2007
Great story!

Hope you continue writing this!
naruto's girl chapter 27 . 5/15/2007
hey this story is really good keep writing!:):):):):):):):):):):););););)