Reviews for Leave a Ray of Sun, So Gold
InsoluableInsanity chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Like it :) a lots. Update soon!... PLEASE!
actlikesummer chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Please keep writing this! It is really good! I love the sister stories.
CrimsonNight chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
One of the best sister stories I've read. Please write more!
xXEndlessImaginationXx chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
zomg i like lovethis story to the extreme!
My-Arabian-Knight chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Are you going to continue writing this story? i really like it and would like to read more

alex luca chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
ohohoho I want more! Nuff said!
IsNotHere chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
Tee hee, that totally reminded me of James and what my cousins did to him lol ] Gr, I MISS YOU (and Starbucks and sandwiches)! But on to more important things such as chapter six *cough*whichyoudidntletmeedit*cough*

First off, Dally is always kept in character and I really like that about your writing. Secondly, Michael acts exactly like James which is kind of weird because one, he had two lines and you managed to get him down perfectly and two, you've never met James and still you managed to get him down perfectly. Get out of my head. Third thing is the little teasings that go on between Darry and Rhia, Soda and Rhia, and Morgan and Steve. It's cute ] Last, I thought Darry was really going to let Rhia fight for a second, and if you did that I just might have to go back to Florida and kick your ass because he totally wouldn't let her do that, so double loves to you for not making her all mary-sue like!

Love(r) you ]
Girlz-Rule chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
great new chapter, update soon:)
dreamer 3097 chapter 6 . 7/24/2007
good one
Darry's Little Sister chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
please update! this is such a good story. i love it. in fact i have fallen in love with it. i love the relationship Rhia has with darry. i also love the relatioship of dally and Rhia.
ixamxawesomex chapter 5 . 6/15/2007
aw that is so sweet

man i wish i had a big brother

that would be nice

all i got is a little cousin

who is 12

and a pain

anyways i love it! update soon!
melchick chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
hehe, i was gonna review about the sehinton thing and i decided to c if anyone else reviewed about it... and as i was reading them i came across one that said "hehe 'were so cool ice cubes r jelous' thats SO my msn screen name" (or somthing like that) and i had to laugh cause i just did that to my msn :P :P

nehoo

id like to c the interview plz :D:D (put it on utube:P)

keep writing

melchick
FlipWise chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Ah, you got have a chat with them. But good chapter even though Rhia is pushin Darry's limit. But you displayed that he still cares. Keep 'em coming!
TheGirlWithKaleidoscopeEyes chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
oh, poor Rhia! and that 'we're so cool ice cubes are jealous' line is so totally my msn screen name! update soon! :)(:
Nelle07 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
aW!...he's sUch a big BrOther!...UpDate son!...pLz?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »