Reviews for Evangelion Genocide: Extended
M.J.P. Smith chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Very nice. Well executed and worth the ending. Quite possibly one of the best Eva fics I've read. I was expecting more of an ending, but when I thought about it, you closed all possible plot holes in distinctly Eva fashion - implication rather than exposition. Well handled. I like this quite a bit.
darth-korbo chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Just finished your story. Fabulous work. Creating a new, extended ending for something like Evangelion while making it fit both lore and tone is no easy task, and you've done it in spades. I could fully believe the progression of character relationships and themes carried over from the original series. Sure, i felt like there were some loose plot threads here and there, but nothing I'm willing to gripe too hard about. All in all, it feels like a natural extension of the universe, and I love seeing that in a fanfic. Thank you for the great read and best of luck with your future projects. Your hard work and talent has not gone unappreciated.
Mario chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Easily the best Eva fanfic I've read so far. I will get to re-read too! :) Good job Rommel.
WriteShop chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
This is a great story. A little wordy, but well written, especially the first few chapters
cybermandrake chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I'd like to review the whole fic, but I've not finished the first reading yet. Some shallow analysis follow:

I like the way the inner thoughts shed a lot of light on the very good characterization. The notable absence of Gendo Ikari's thoughts is only fitting (he's the keeper of secrets, of course).

Is Musashi Kluge 100% Japanese? I would expect "Kluge" to be more like "Kurugi" to fit the Japanese language syllabary.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Hi, Rommel! I just wanted to say that I've read your story and I've found it really fantastic! Very well written and amazing. The best part is probably the characterization of the Children: I've loved the development of the relationship between Asuka and Shinji, and how Rei built herself. And the finale...absolutelly sweet! Great job!
Mark Geoffrey Norrish chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Props for having a protagonist romance without rose-tinting either of their personalities; almost no-one does that properly.
Yoholic chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
What an ending.
Yoholic chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Excellent work. This chapter is truly marvelous. You've managed to create on of the best portrayals of Asuka. Also like what you've done with the green cipher.
Yoholic chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Im surprised this story didnt get more reviews. Im guessing its due to the vague summary. I enjoy the characterisation of the characters and the expanded political work. Feel pretty bad about the fact that there is so little action.
Yoholic chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
The more i read, the more i enjoy it.
Yoholic chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
I very much enjoyed the fighting scene. Pity that the evangelions unless berserk seem incapable of using AT fields in more interesting ways.
Yoholic chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Excellent chapter. Love how you keep each character true to their roots.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Excellent opening chapter.
The Cruel chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
After a long time of reading this fanfic, I can say that this is a masterpiece. This story could've worked well as a second season for NGE and it can still live up to the core attributes that made this anime special and unique. It is virtually another outcome for the events, that followed after the 24th episode of the series. The ending of this fanfic mirrors the beginning of the stroy, but having a much hopeful tone compairing to EoE.