Reviews for Evangelion Genocide: Extended
kostigan chapter 15 . 6/4
Amazing. This story is the closest thing to NGE Season 2 I can think of. The character's devolopment just feels so natural.
dukebop chapter 15 . 6/1
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Kudos to you.
pihip chapter 9 . 5/9
I have this fic fav'd since it's such an awesome story, and am now re-reading it.

Honestly, I feel like a fool. In my first review, years ago, I honestly felt that the Tablet was the most interesting character you created, and for a while I even believed it.

... now that I'm re-reading the story without rushing, I can say I was wrong. If you made an original character that deserves the crown, it has to be Keiko Nagara. The poor girl is just so pitiful one really wants to give her a big hug, and that we actually know what she looks like (the 'cover' for your story is a stroke of genius) makes it all the more easy to relate to her, and all the more painful to see her suffer like this.

And that's what's most surprising, for me at least. This fic focuses on Shinji and Asuka's character development, and we all know by now Asuka has a truckload of issues. Yet she has her inflated ego and pride as a shield, however cracked it may be.

Keiko has none of that, she really is a female counterpart to Shinji, with none of the few benefits he has to keep his life a bit less miserable.
A True Radical Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/6
I usually don't bother with reviews, but this story is a special case. It's probably the best Eva fic on the internet in terms of plot, writing, and length. It's a great book. Thank you for writing it.
M.J.P. Smith chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Very nice. Well executed and worth the ending. Quite possibly one of the best Eva fics I've read. I was expecting more of an ending, but when I thought about it, you closed all possible plot holes in distinctly Eva fashion - implication rather than exposition. Well handled. I like this quite a bit.
darth-korbo chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Just finished your story. Fabulous work. Creating a new, extended ending for something like Evangelion while making it fit both lore and tone is no easy task, and you've done it in spades. I could fully believe the progression of character relationships and themes carried over from the original series. Sure, i felt like there were some loose plot threads here and there, but nothing I'm willing to gripe too hard about. All in all, it feels like a natural extension of the universe, and I love seeing that in a fanfic. Thank you for the great read and best of luck with your future projects. Your hard work and talent has not gone unappreciated.
Mario chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Easily the best Eva fanfic I've read so far. I will get to re-read too! :) Good job Rommel.
WriteShop chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
This is a great story. A little wordy, but well written, especially the first few chapters
cybermandrake chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I'd like to review the whole fic, but I've not finished the first reading yet. Some shallow analysis follow:

I like the way the inner thoughts shed a lot of light on the very good characterization. The notable absence of Gendo Ikari's thoughts is only fitting (he's the keeper of secrets, of course).

Is Musashi Kluge 100% Japanese? I would expect "Kluge" to be more like "Kurugi" to fit the Japanese language syllabary.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Hi, Rommel! I just wanted to say that I've read your story and I've found it really fantastic! Very well written and amazing. The best part is probably the characterization of the Children: I've loved the development of the relationship between Asuka and Shinji, and how Rei built herself. And the finale...absolutelly sweet! Great job!
Mark Geoffrey Norrish chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Props for having a protagonist romance without rose-tinting either of their personalities; almost no-one does that properly.
Yoholic chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
What an ending.
Yoholic chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Excellent work. This chapter is truly marvelous. You've managed to create on of the best portrayals of Asuka. Also like what you've done with the green cipher.
Yoholic chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Im surprised this story didnt get more reviews. Im guessing its due to the vague summary. I enjoy the characterisation of the characters and the expanded political work. Feel pretty bad about the fact that there is so little action.
Yoholic chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
The more i read, the more i enjoy it.