Reviews for White Seduction
darkmagician751 chapter 12 . 19h
great read, really can't wait for the rest of it
sailorlyoko4life chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
OMG how can you not continue this?! I love what you have done with Jaden and alexis, and your OC's are great! You have such promise with this story, its a true shame to see it unfinished. I think you might have gotten sick of writing the duel, that kind of detail work will wear on you if you cant get past it. Well this is technically my second time reading this story, i read it back when all you had was up to the strip duel and loved it, and i just got done re-reading it and continuing it again, and still love it.

I agree with Dragoon06 about the wear and rushing. That review was actually pretty spot on all together. This story is one of those that stands out against the rest because its a fantastic combination of plot development and character development and humor. I love how you give much more depth to Alexi's character and also balance Jadens knowledge and unawareness out perfectly! You are so talented and honestly i wish i could write things the way you do. I hope you get your drive back someday to continue this great work. If you need ideas on how to continue or help with the story i have plenty of great ideas for you. Just pm me. Until next time keep on writing my friend!
DaSilversceptile chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
A way that alexis can suduce Jayden is by "accidentally" falling on him and we breaats end up in his face
Grim chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
Pls continue on this it is petty good and this is passing my time
Azrael Voorhees chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
Hope the gift's worth it.
Cushy96 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
This story is really good, please update :)
kingofcamo614 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I would love to read more of it
Shadow Seeker 19 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
good so far. i want more!
14brash chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
How come you have not updated in over 4 years
hn chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Good chapter,as for the pokegirl idea I think those ideas would be nice except they shouldn't look like or be named after characters from the yugioh universe that done to often with the naruto/ranma fics we need originality I love when I see storys with it
Bren Tenkage chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
And yet this is the end...I wanted to see Jaden see the light
Bren Tenkage chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
those two in speedos...no amount of bleach can get rid of that image
Bren Tenkage chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Certainly a good story, the characters are within character, and the plot seems in place
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Good this time show her ass
fmeflemfefef chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
My continuation to this story named "The Seducing Light" Has now been published and viewable here

s/6912235/1/The_Seducing_Light

This is my first story on this site and I know i'm not the best writer and the first chapter is quite boring but the next chapters which I have already started writing are better then I expected.

Don't dismiss by story on the first chapter.