Reviews for White Seduction
Cushy96 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
This story is really good, please update :)
kingofcamo614 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I would love to read more of it
Shadow Seeker 19 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
good so far. i want more!
14brash chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
How come you have not updated in over 4 years
hn chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Good chapter,as for the pokegirl idea I think those ideas would be nice except they shouldn't look like or be named after characters from the yugioh universe that done to often with the naruto/ranma fics we need originality I love when I see storys with it
Bren Tenkage chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
And yet this is the end...I wanted to see Jaden see the light
Bren Tenkage chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
those two in amount of bleach can get rid of that image
Bren Tenkage chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Certainly a good story, the characters are within character, and the plot seems in place
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Good this time show her ass
fmeflemfefef chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
My continuation to this story named "The Seducing Light" Has now been published and viewable here

This is my first story on this site and I know i'm not the best writer and the first chapter is quite boring but the next chapters which I have already started writing are better then I expected.

Don't dismiss by story on the first chapter.
fmeflemfefef chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
I'm Attempting to finish this story off. I have already written a 13th chapter which finishes up the duel with Jaden and Fritz and will be adding this chapter in two days after the new user submission waiting thing clears up. For now I will look through and fix any typo's in the first twelve chapters and then possibly write the 14th chapter if I have time. Not sure how long Im going to make it but hopefully there will be a fair few chapters yet.
Vanex chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
Considering that you haven't released anything for any of your stories within the last two years, I'm going to assume you've pretty much left for good. Shame though, I enjoyed what I read of this story. I would have loved to see what would have happened next and how this story would have ended, but that isn't likely going to happen. If you do return and continue the story, I'll be sure to read it.
ScarletLycrois chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Coming soon? Brilliant! But it's already been a few years, when's the next update?
boo chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
hey i light the story but u should really finish this i hate cliff hangers
Lemonishus chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
You should update soon please! You havent for 2 years!