Reviews for Poseidon 2: Revenge of the Ocean
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
you need to write the rest of the story.
ranielle1232 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
like it :)

poor maggy though...

hope you'll be updatin soon!
ranielle1232 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
love the chapter so far :)

Houndourflame chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
This is an interesting story! I just have some questions question: what is the name of the ship, how old is Mia and did the ship capsize? You didn't give any clue about the ship capsizing.

Anyways keep on writing! I love your story!
SelenaRoX chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Keep writing! This story is awesome!
SelenaRoX chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Sweet-ness! (:
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hi! I'd like to congratulate you for this story, it's great. I'm a Poseidon film's huge fan, all the characters are absolutely amazing and the ship as well.

Could you write more about this Revenge of the Ocean? It'd be awesome. The mistery is waiting for us...rsrsrsrsrs. Another rogue wave will scare our passangers again? (:

Have a nice day! *POSEIDON: The best film ever!* *o*
Ayeshaaa chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I totally love the movie and this is really really good. please update soon! :D
Breezy and Wheezy Works chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
you should seriously continue this. you know the kid who plays connor? jimmy bennette? he's so flippin cute. he's in Orphan. the crazy chick tried to kill him four times and it got me sad. sorry, i ramble. continue!
Anony chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Jennifer needs to die...many, many, many times.
thenameislindsey chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Oh My Lanta! I love this! Absolutely Perfect! I can't wait for you to update! Exactly how i imagine a sequel, with Conner following in his adopted fathers footsteps. Just one question exactly how old is Mia? I think Connor and Mia should end up together ]
Riley G chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Uhm.

I don't like it.

Very mediocre.

Ehh. xp
PRNGS chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
i loved the movie && i would want to know what happens next. please update soon. :]
Marial79 chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
That was a wicked start keep it up soon!(no offense but the coincdence bit is a bit too much for me)
sam spade-fitzgerald chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
this is really good! can't wait for more