Reviews for Growing and Standing
Ackamarackus chapter 7 . 6/19
I would not be remiss in saying that this is the most beautiful thing I've ever read. I've never cried and laughed and hurt and hoped and much as I have while reading this. So, thank you. Thank you so much.
Nanyin chapter 7 . 4/16
this was a stunning piece. Thank you for sharing this!
"it wasn't very funny, but that's okay" GOSH I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING MY POOR HEART this is amazing every time i read it
tezufujilove chapter 1 . 4/1
Beautiful story that made me cry so much. Sincerely thank you.
metameric1 chapter 7 . 3/13
are you still there? It's been over a decade since you've written this, and sadly I've just read it.

Beautifully nuanced, lovely work here. You've gone past interesting plot and reached the heart. Thanks.
NYFanFic chapter 7 . 3/4
What a beautiful story! Fantastic!
NYFanFic chapter 7 . 1/12
This is just the sweetest story!
hisnhers chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
That's it? Awwww, maaaan. This was amazing! Fantastic! Engrossing! Loved it. Truly. Thank you for showing that just because one person can't do everything another can that they are still able to function in society. It's society that doesn't know how to function around them. his
Oxnate chapter 7 . 7/14/2017
Wow. This was amazing. Thank you.
jemmyviv224 chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! It tugged at my heart strings and made me laugh and tear up. You showed how everyone grew and learned a lesson through hardships. If I could give likes and hearts, I would give them multiple times. I can only wish that the story is longer, but it's a perfect way to end as well.
Bexe25 chapter 7 . 6/29/2017
I love this, I love you, this was so beautiful. I cried with every chapter. Beautiful, wonderful. I love it.
LeeArt chapter 7 . 4/14/2017
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful and inspiring story, I've read quite a number of Harry Hermione with disabilities and this is one of my few favourite. I love your take on deaf!Hermione here and adding with her canon personalities (bar the bossiness, know-it-all att) you add with more caring, loving, understanding and accepting Hermione and you gave her the strength to face the world with her friends by her side and also didn't make her cower to the prejudice, bullying society just because she was different and they didn't have the initiative to actually try to understand her.

Although I was quite confused with having the flashbacks towards the end of each chapter and not having their own chapter(s), I guess that it's how you wanted the story to be, though I am hoping for some side story(s) of how Hermione had rescued Sirius and Buckbeak and also what had actually happened in the final task since they had stopped Voldemort from returning, and as much as I wish you could continue with a few chapter (I would love to read the epilogue) I think that you would want to leave that to our own imagination.

Thank you once more for this wonderful and beautiful story.
BillBrink chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
A wonderful story! So unlike any other on this site. Thank you for sharing it with us.
idccio chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
holy... im straight up sobbing right now... what an amazing story. i am only on chapter 4 but i hope this story is complete bc i'll die if its not haha x
starlite22 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Enjoying it so far, it's been a long time, but I hope you come back and add to this.