Reviews for Growing and Standing
daniella2cool chapter 7 . 1/1
I always comeback and read this story over again and lament. There could've been so much more to this!
LilMissPinkChink chapter 7 . 11/8/2021
Wonderful. 3
Inuclaw chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
I love the way your words flows
I can read the emotion
I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well. but I enjoy reading your stories so much . I hope you can continue to write more if your muse allows it
Inuclaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
the last part made me cry , children can be so cruel and the fact that she so innocently forgave him just god...
TheOriginalDv chapter 7 . 8/9/2021
This is amazing.

Honestly, I've rarely read such a beautiful and captivating rendition of this theme, I love this Hermione and I adore how you Harry grew up into standing up for that which is important to him, regardless of whom he stands up to.

All of your flashbacks are amazing, revealing such a beautiful character, but your final one is the best.
I love how you presented Dumbledore, and how he moved to give Hermione a chance, how every head of house fought to convince her parents to send her to Hogwarts.

All of this is amazing, beautiful story, you're an amazing writer!
Kat chapter 3 . 5/21/2021
Great story. And actually, the newly deaf are most likely to speak clearly, especially if they have had hearing for many years. The ability fades over time though as they forget what sounds are like.
mworth1019 chapter 7 . 4/10/2021
nice story, very good work to include a handicapable student
bookwerm98 chapter 5 . 1/8/2021
I've read this a few times and I still don't understand how people in the wizard world are this stupid. She's obviously deaf. Bloody morons.
Mvelez91 chapter 7 . 10/12/2020
I throughly enjoyed this story. Would love to see it expanded.
Mvelez91 chapter 5 . 10/12/2020
This is a very interesting story. I like it very much. Especially the insights of Hermione at the end.
Mvelez91 chapter 3 . 10/12/2020
SoraGranger chapter 7 . 8/28/2020
Wow this is such an amazing story! Thank you for sharing, it's lovely. I love that Neville and Luna are so protective and later Harry too. And the teachers are so helpfull, even Snape, nice!
stevem1 chapter 7 . 8/24/2020
This is a wonderful little story. Hermione is a bit too saint like, but she’s incredibly sweet (maybe that’s the same thing?). Harry really grows as a person.
varunharmony chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Honestly, this is the cutest thing I've read and I've read this whole thing twice already.. I'm a bit sad that it ended this soon though, would've absolutely loved to read more of this. Idk if you'll ever see this, but if you do just know that you made my day with this.. about to check out your other works if you have any..

And Thankyou for this
audiogamer chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
Hi, this story is amazing! I'm completely blind so when I read about a disabled character in fan fiction, I think it's great! Sometimes it's not done very well but that's ok, at least the person tried their best. As for your story, it was amazing, heart warming, and even made me laugh/cry a little. I understand that you don't intend to add more onto this universe but if you did I'd read it because I'd know it would be as amazing as this gem.