Reviews for Growing and Standing
mworth1019 chapter 7 . 4/10
nice story, very good work to include a handicapable student
bookwerm98 chapter 5 . 1/8
I've read this a few times and I still don't understand how people in the wizard world are this stupid. She's obviously deaf. Bloody morons.
Mvelez91 chapter 7 . 10/12/2020
I throughly enjoyed this story. Would love to see it expanded.
Mvelez91 chapter 5 . 10/12/2020
This is a very interesting story. I like it very much. Especially the insights of Hermione at the end.
Mvelez91 chapter 3 . 10/12/2020
SoraGranger chapter 7 . 8/28/2020
Wow this is such an amazing story! Thank you for sharing, it's lovely. I love that Neville and Luna are so protective and later Harry too. And the teachers are so helpfull, even Snape, nice!
stevem1 chapter 7 . 8/24/2020
This is a wonderful little story. Hermione is a bit too saint like, but she’s incredibly sweet (maybe that’s the same thing?). Harry really grows as a person.
varunharmony chapter 7 . 7/30/2020
Honestly, this is the cutest thing I've read and I've read this whole thing twice already.. I'm a bit sad that it ended this soon though, would've absolutely loved to read more of this. Idk if you'll ever see this, but if you do just know that you made my day with this.. about to check out your other works if you have any..

And Thankyou for this
audiogamer chapter 7 . 4/5/2020
Hi, this story is amazing! I'm completely blind so when I read about a disabled character in fan fiction, I think it's great! Sometimes it's not done very well but that's ok, at least the person tried their best. As for your story, it was amazing, heart warming, and even made me laugh/cry a little. I understand that you don't intend to add more onto this universe but if you did I'd read it because I'd know it would be as amazing as this gem.
Storm Pegasus chapter 7 . 3/29/2020
I love this story, very well written.
Anglwitch6090 chapter 2 . 11/10/2019
Just found this but would have definitely reviewed if I had seen it as you were writing it... I wish I had found it when I was still teaching. I had two deaf students who would have loved it, and I used fanfic as a way to get all my students to engage
Chalayne chapter 7 . 9/20/2019
I would love a sequel to this beautiful story. Your writing has so much depth. You’re able to use fewer words than most and immediately immerse me in your world
vach.tm chapter 7 . 9/11/2019
Fantastic fic! Love every word. Thank you for sharing!
T1962 chapter 7 . 8/31/2019
Beautifully written story. I was hooked from the beginning to the end.
hisnhers chapter 7 . 8/24/2019