Reviews for Growing and Standing
PirateGypsieQueen chapter 7 . 5/5/2023
Beautifully written and insightful,
Thanks
Nmaiz chapter 1 . 3/4/2023
This tale made me cry a lot.

It also reminded me of the “A Silent Voice” movie.

Thank you for sharing it.
daphnie chapter 2 . 9/11/2022
Loving it so far. It's almost unheard of in cannon and fannon about magical people with disabilities like this. Looking forward to more
majikss chapter 7 . 7/5/2022
it should've ended with hermoine reminiscing about her friends not her interaction with the professors, kind of a weak ending tbh, good story overall though
daniella2cool chapter 7 . 1/1/2022
I always comeback and read this story over again and lament. There could've been so much more to this!
LiLxPiNk chapter 7 . 11/8/2021
Wonderful. 3
Inuclaw chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
I love the way your words flows
I can read the emotion
I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well. but I enjoy reading your stories so much . I hope you can continue to write more if your muse allows it
Inuclaw chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
the last part made me cry , children can be so cruel and the fact that she so innocently forgave him just god...
TheOriginalDv chapter 7 . 8/9/2021
This is amazing.

Honestly, I've rarely read such a beautiful and captivating rendition of this theme, I love this Hermione and I adore how you Harry grew up into standing up for that which is important to him, regardless of whom he stands up to.

All of your flashbacks are amazing, revealing such a beautiful character, but your final one is the best.
I love how you presented Dumbledore, and how he moved to give Hermione a chance, how every head of house fought to convince her parents to send her to Hogwarts.

All of this is amazing, beautiful story, you're an amazing writer!
Kat chapter 3 . 5/21/2021
Great story. And actually, the newly deaf are most likely to speak clearly, especially if they have had hearing for many years. The ability fades over time though as they forget what sounds are like.
mworth1019 chapter 7 . 4/10/2021
nice story, very good work to include a handicapable student
bookwerm98 chapter 5 . 1/8/2021
I've read this a few times and I still don't understand how people in the wizard world are this stupid. She's obviously deaf. Bloody morons.
Mvelez91 chapter 7 . 10/12/2020
I throughly enjoyed this story. Would love to see it expanded.
Mvelez91 chapter 5 . 10/12/2020
This is a very interesting story. I like it very much. Especially the insights of Hermione at the end.
Mvelez91 chapter 3 . 10/12/2020