Reviews for Before Eternity
Ron's Sweetie chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
Great new chapter. I love it. Have fun on your trip. See ya when you get back. Your story is so well written. I wish i had your talent.

Jackie
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
YOU UPDATEDED! -is dancing around and throwing giant cookies everywhere to anyone- IM SO EFFIN' HAPPY! NO UPDATES ANYMORE!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
PAH! THE OTHER MAIDS ARE MEAN AND EVIL! Gr...

Anywho, good chapter. Have fun on your trip! And most definitely be on the look out for dark figures! lol XD!

Loved the dream sequence. Is my forshadowing sense tingling? lol. I am very eagerly awaiting the next update! :D

-Forever
Shawny.a chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
have fun on your trip! except i am sad that you wont be able to update :( this chapter was really really good! i cannot wait for the story to unfold!
lotr5016 chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
Thanks for the mention. I'm going to miss the updates while you're gone. :( But I hope you have a good time on your trip. :) I think that the voice in the dream comes from either the vampire verson of Dracula or, since you're clever, possibly Van Helsing. Maybe the devil 'cause he's pretty famous for temptations. Mathew 4: 1-11 springs to mind. Once again, thanks for the mention; you made my day.
Alexandra chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
hm absolutely love ur story, u have alot of talent and i really cant wait for the next chapter? ]
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
Half of VH was also filmed in Prauge, which is in. . .Polland, I think, anyway, great chapter, and I don't think I'll be able to read this story any more, sadly, I'll explain later, on IM.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
Oh boy, I love updates! I don't know if I already said the "hardest tasks" bits reminded me of Cupid and Psyche/Hercules, but they do-love it!

The way that you paint out her response to her hardships is wonderful, it's so rich and vivid, and the other servants' responses to her are so perfect and realistic. You have a really great eye for those things. I also really like the way you create atmosphere with your prose, painting an aura of mystery around Sophia's "disgrace" like that. And the dreams...very cool.

Oh, and it's Bob Saget in her dreams, right?

Anyhoo, have an amazing time in Austria! If you get the chance in Vienna, there are some fantastic museums with great collections which you should definitely check out. Happy trails, see you on the other side. :)

AEM
Rodidor chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
luv it
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Good stuff, good stuff, I'm still tired from China, the waves of tiredness pass really randomly, and it's kinda annoying, first I'm awake, then I'm like, 'Where's my thick non-sweet tasting Starbucks?' Then I go to sleep for a few hours, it's annoying, but I love this chapter and can't wait for more.

me
lotr5016 chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
Hi,

I'm not flaming and, for various reasons I can't join the site. But I really love your story. please update soon

Thanks,

lotrfreak
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Great new chapter. I love your story. Good job.

Update soon.

Jackie
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
Dracula always gets his way in the end, she's just prolonging the inevitable. Great update, post again soon. n_n
Riona Winters chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
AMAZING! Haha...so you FINALLY updated...wow, didn't think you'd do it, haha. Anywho, awesome chapter as usual. Mwuahahaha...Sophia doesn't know what she's in for as a servant. And neither does Dracula for that matter, haha. Anywho, Loved this chapter...Dracula is so evil in it...especially when he assigns her the hardest chores as a maid. That ass...

okay...I want more to edit! You NEED to send me SOMEthing...kk?

ookay...talk to you later!

~Moi~
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 9 . 7/15/2007
very nice! it's been a while since you last updated... I think sophia should stay as a servant and let her toughen up a little bit mrore, but that is just me. Write on, oh great Authoress!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »