Reviews for Before Eternity
Katie Van Helsing chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
Okay, I don't care what happens, YOU HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE IT! *jumps on you and hugles you* THIS IS BRILLANT! YOU WRITE DRACULA PERFECTLY! He's so sly and sexy and brillant! YOu write him PERFECTLY! THAT IS A TRUE TALENT!

AND THE END WITH THE HORSE ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! Dracula would have a horse like that!

I also loved the bit with the goblet. That was a brillant touch! I think you are a great writer! YAY VAN HELSING FANS FOREVER!
Katie Van Helsing chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Okay, I think this story is freaken brillant! You have created fantastic characters and a wonderful plot! You are looking at a long term reader. In short, PWEASE PWEASE PWEASWE CONTINUE THIS GREAT STORY! :hug::smooch::love::glomp:
Remember chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
O, Sophia met Dracula. DUN DUN DUUN!

So yeah, NORMALLY, under the given circumstances I'd totally harass you and berate you on how utterly and torturously SHORT this chapter was.

However, considering the fact that this chapter made me giggle profusely and even get a tad nervous when the 'stranger' asked her what she thought of her 'Prince'... I'll forgive you for the shortness.

The way you wrote this chapter was one of those short, sweet, to the point chapters that wasn't overbearingly extensive with detail... which I thank you profusely for. I have a serious problem with details and it drives ME crazy sometimes because I'll get all hung up on the details of it all, trying to make everything perfect and then the story is lost. *le sob* I'm working on it though.

But you seem to have it down like some sort of art. I admire you for that. You truly are an excellent writer. And so humble about it too. You accept the compliments with grace and just... *sigh*... You really are amazing.

Your writting has captured so many since your first story and just, wow. I admire you and even envy you. :) But in a good way.

Congrats with chapter two and a job certainly well done.

The suspense is killing me so another update would be WONDERFUL! *hint hint, nudge nudge* :D

-Rem
dancinglemur chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
oh! i LIKE this story! you have a great writign style and this story is absolutly FABOLUS! (i think i spelled that wrong...*shrug* oh well) PLEASE update soon!
Remember chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
*doesn't give a shit any more, is going to review this chapter*

HOLY.

SHIT!

AH! OMFG, I LOVE THIS STORY! *screams*

That beginning thing with the dream was SOO FUCKING HOT! Oh my goodness gracious, my dear, you have gotten so good! I mean just... wow... not that you were bad to being with. Quite the contrary... you were amazing when you first started out, which is saying something. But... yeah. I'll shut up now.

Seriously though, I am so PSYCHED for this story! *is so proud of your first chapter*

*sighs* I can't wait for you to update! And I wish I could have been the first person to review this too... I so could have been because I was online when you updated... I was checking my email and yeah... *sigh* Oh well... I'll survive. UPDATE SOON!

You are utterly amazing! And I'm NOT just saying that...

I mean it.

-Rem
Rox Malone chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wow... that was just amazing! please update soon!
devil-she-cares chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
ohh! I like. I like. I like!

Now - update...so I can like it more
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Ok, well, for starters, I think your notes were longer than the chapter itself. Lol, I love you. And also, in the dream(I'm so smart to know the itilicazed, you know I can't spell, part was a dream, I knew that when I started reading it!) you had 'lover'. Well, I had my butt chewed out by me 9th grade honors english teacher for doing that. It's supposed to be: 'lover.' I don't know why, and I don't know how it makes sense, but she says it and so does my cousin, so, just thought I'd point that out. As for the chapter itself. Interesting. It sounds really really really fimilair, but I don't know from where. Maybe you let me read a snippet or something, but you should remember better than me, seeing as you're older. And the sister reminds me of... ME! It seriously does, so I'm going to ask you a question next time we talk. And other than that, great. Took long enough, but great. Lol, jk. Well, all that's left for me to say, don't read this while listening to Fall Out Boy, they don't clash well together. And a particular song, while reading the dream will crack you up. Ok, that's a lot, hope you liked it, and can't wait for more!
TheInvincibleKay chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Woot! that was so cool! Dracula is shmexy!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18