Reviews for Before Eternity
Fragorl chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
This story seems to have been discontinued. What a shame. It is by far the best I have so far come accross for this fandom. You portray Dracula powerfully, and I find myself liking Sophia as well, although you do at times border on the cliche with the innocent, naieve, nice and kind young maiden, your writing style is brilliant enough to make this entirely overlookable! I like Nedezda, a chapter from her point of view could have been very interesting, particularly if it showed her to be not just evil and manipulative but also someone who had once loved him and was too proud to admit that she had lost him... *pleads for some sort off one shot even if u have abandonned the origional* Anyway just wanted to spare a moment in time to inform you of your awesomeness! Hope u have a nice day, and decide to continue this *looks pleading* x
TigerInWhite chapter 17 . 5/17/2009
Dude. I so thought Dracula said "Come Hitler". Nah but really. Your story was one of the first I ever read and I have been a faithful reader to end. Rock on

The phrase: OMiGosh, your story freakin sweet, comes into play here.
Thunderjam chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
I seriously love this story!

You're an amazing writer.

Please please update soon! :D
Anonymous person chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
Wow! I love this story! I'm on edge every time they start to progress in their relationship, wondering what's to happen next. And Nedezda, I can see where she's comming from but I can't help but to hate the bitch that she is. I have just discovered this story and am hooked on it! Can't wait for your next update ;)

From an Anonymous fan

P.S. It seems like to me, if you don't already know of it, that you would greatly enjoy the manga Hellsing. It also has an anime series and movie that you could check out. Just thought it may be something you would like.
hc chapter 17 . 3/8/2009
this is one of the most well written stories i have read. i fairly disappointed there is no more, so please do update and soon.
Belllla chapter 17 . 1/24/2009
I started reading this story this morning and couldn't bring myself to stop reading :)

it is a great read :)

I can't wait for the next update :D
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
That was a great and long awaited update! How could you not just love that chapter? Brilliant stuff :)
pheobep3 chapter 17 . 1/13/2009
Please update
Stacy Vorosco chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
Yes! An update!

Well, this change in the Prince ... lol it's so bittersweet because I love it and at the same time I miss how he used to be.

I definitely am extremely excited to read more and see how everything plays out

Please update soon!
Shorty1975 chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
Yay! You updated. Please add more soon. I want to see what happens when before becomes after if you catch my drift.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
*gasp* You're alive! When I saw the update alert in my inbox I was all: Can it be? YES! *celebration whoop* lol. I missed your updates. _ Ok, no more gushing. It's review time. ;)

"Sophia didn’t sleep well that night."

That really grabbed my attention. Sometimes chapters slowly get me into the story, but to quote my English Honors professor, "That's a good hook!" lol.

Ah...poor Sophia, questioning the inner nature of her love. Trying to figure Dracula out sends one into an endless circle of how, what, why, etc. Stupid, complicated, sexy man...ANYWAY *cough* here's the prince himself, spooking Sophia with his oh so lovely if not annoying talent of remaining still. And he's of course amused by the reaction he gets from our heroine. Smug bstard. Ok fine, I laugh when I startle people too. Hehe. _

I really liked that Dracula said, "Come hither," instead of "come here." Hither was used at that time, as you know, so seeing it in the story made it come alive more for me than usual. I loves history so much, seeing old words nobody uses anymore makes my day in stuff like this. XD Yes, I'm a nerdy dork, but not just a nerdy dork, but a PROUD nerdy dork. XD

Hmm...now this I found interesting: Dracula's urgent explanation to Sophia concerning the dungeon. Not only does he deny using it, (which coming from Mr. Impaler, I find rather fishy) but he is distressed by Sophia's fear of him. The superstitious peasant bit was nice. Way to go, Draccy. Insult her by mocking her heritage. That's real sensitive of you. lol.

And now Sophia's feeling a little bit smug about her, ahem place, with Dracula versus Nedezda's place. She should be smug. Heck, I'd be smug. She just better make sure not to get too big a head. That wouldn't end well.

"The sacking of Troy hadn’t been easier."

OMG I can't tell you how much I love that comparison. Seriously, love, love, love, LOVE. XD

“What is this?” she repeated, her voice rising. “What is going on here?” Well, Nedezda, what's going on is Dracula and Sophia were about to do what animals do on the Discovery Channel *gigglesnort* so if you wouldn't mind turning around? Thanks, you're a doll. XD LOL. That cracked me up though. Seriously, girl, what does it LOOK like they're doing? Playing Monopoly? Me thinks Spin the Bottle is more Dracula’s game. Haha. Oh and calling Sophia a common whore, that's rich coming from her. Really. XD Did you see the movie The Duchess with Keira Knightley? Well, the whole "I want her gone!" conversation reminded of a scene from that. It's funny how I just watched a movie two days ago with that type of theme and here we are with this. Or maybe I'm looking too much into it. haha. Other than that, it’s not wise to tick Sir Anger Management off. Nope, not a wise plan at all.

And he so lied. He said more than just, "I told her she was being insufferable and I would not tolerate the rude remarks or the way in which she spoke, and that she was to leave.” Liar. You didn't use the Scary Voice complete with physical violence to say only that. Or he didn’t say that in those exact words, anyway.

Well, that was a great chapter! Full of zee drama and some love. I can't wait to read the next chapter, so my fingers are crossed that you can update again soon. Though I completely understand how life happens. _ Life has a nasty habit of conspiring against you and your writing time. Gr.

ttyl!

-Forever-
Weirdo-lover chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
damn ten years later...lol

Update soon! Good job!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 17 . 1/12/2009
Wow...just...wow...
lollzpop22 chapter 16 . 10/9/2008
O wow i loved this chapter! Can't wait for you to post your next bit. Am so hooked now!
Gertyfull Angel chapter 16 . 9/16/2008