Reviews for Before Eternity
Weirdo-Lover chapter 15 . 3/15/2008
COL! Amazing! If I was an awesome speller you'd hear an unbelievbly breathe taking word that describes this creative well thought out story/plot or whatever you want to call it! It's a magnificit peace of work! I'm completly dying! (DYING) to know what happens next!

So, like, dude, when R ya, you know, well um, update?

*shrugs* I just wanna know...really really REALLY bad. But whenever you recieve this implorment...I MEAN! Question, I would be very (VERY) ...glad if you would give me a helping hint as to when the next update will take place...
Christa McGinn chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
I just discovered this story today, and it is marvelous. I actually read two of your other stories first and I fell in love with your writing. You take mythological situations and make them believable. It is fascinating, and those are always the best type. The length is perfect and your vocabulary is great, if not a bit too modern. However, I'm a history major and I love the random history and legends you've thrown in. Very nice. I am a true fan. Please continue!
N.E.P.tunes.out chapter 15 . 3/6/2008
Heya! I love this story! It totally rocks! Keep up the writing, though I totally get the slow updating thing. I think all my Quizilla readers hate me... Anyway, yay! Your story is kickin!
FakeBaconFryer chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
wait

i want more

please

pretty please

pretty pretty please
Stacy Vorosco chapter 15 . 2/18/2008
Well, I wanted to review every chapter but I haven't had the time to do so. I guess this review will have to suffice for now.

Well, I became addicted to this story after reading the first chapter and I've read as much as possible whenever I’ve had some free time. I think you have a marvelous gift for writing. I am completely mesmerized by Before Eternity.

I love what you’ve done with Dracula and Sophia and how their love has blossomed and grown. You could definitely tell that there was something there from the very start.

I also just love Nedezda and her jealousy towards Sophia. She is hilarious and I really enjoy the scenes where she is in the same room as Vlad and Sophia and Vlad just ignores her and focuses on Sophia.

I just can’t get enough of Before Eternity and please please please update as soon as you can. You’re absolutely wonderful and I don’t know how long my patience will last before I go insane! Update soon and expect a review from me when you do.
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
what year is this story takin' place?
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 15 . 1/17/2008
O that was so beatiful. SO these dreams she keeps on havin' are they real? If they a they are so kool.
deleted9 chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
Wow, great story! Your characterization and unique plot, well it's very fun to read. I hope to read more of this story!
alfalfa7 chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
Aw! That was nice! I look forward to the next chapter.

Until next time,

alfalfa7
Remember chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
*sigh*

I loved her dream.

Or perhaps it was some kind of foresight into the future? Who knows. All I know is I totally agree with you. This had to be one of my most favorite chapters! *sigh*

Sheer awesome-ness.

It was also a nice repreive from my studies and stuff for finals. I hate college sometimes. But its nice to have fanfiction around to keep one sane.

Loved this chapter. Excellent job!

-Me
Alexandra chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
haha you couldnt be more right on that lol i love this chapter its so cheerful but it makes me wonder about Gabriel when he's a bit envious shall i say of Vlad hm i wonder what your cooking up lol ]
Shawny.a chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
thank you so much for updating! this chapter was really fun to read with her dream. i look forward for the next chapter!
Dani Jones chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
I really liked the irony in this story. Be sure to read mine in the Pirates of the Caribbean section! It's called POTC: a new tale! Please review.

Vladislaus Dracula is a very intricate and interesting character. Be careful not to change his personality too much! Other than that...great!
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This is a very creative story. I have had a few ideas like this, but not enough to make a story out of it. By the way...Stephanie Meyer says that you could be a great writer someday. (She's my aunt)
vamplady101 chapter 15 . 12/1/2007
Wow! Fantastic!

Where do I start? Oh yes, I loved the dream. It was so vivid and imaginative and symbolic (yes I am that nerd who saw symbolism, whether it was intentional or not). I could tell you had fun writing it because it was so intense, I thought I was there witnessing it. I loved the dancing scene too-It always reminds me of Beauty and the Beast- in that you definately see a culmination in their feelings for eachother. Gabriel jealous? Nedezda jealous? O, I think somethings gonna happen and it sounds real juicy. Can't wait, update quickly! You are a great writer, keep it up! (that's a lot of exclamation points, hehe)
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »