Reviews for Pretending
Anaisse Steighart chapter 1 . 9/4
This is fantastic... it's so awesome that I REALLY want to (if you'll allow it) write this in whole. I mean, it's a dialogue fic and I want to write this in whatever you call the not-dialogue fic is... If you'll give me the permission to. It's just that this is really amazing and I kind of want it not in dialogue... and I want to do it myself.
Potato chapter 1 . 5/11
I like this! You said this was a first dialogue fic? LIAR. This is amazing! I cant imagine that this is a first. Anyways, the end is cute. I just think that Remus would really 'get into it' (No Innuendo Intended) when they started snogging. Other than that, its really good!
TheBookLion chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I really liked it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Hehe
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Awesome! I might do a dialogue fic soon, too! It sounds fun.
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Flying motorbike! LOL. Sooo sweet. even though just dialogue, I could see it all happen. It was great!
jeny3329 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Liked It
Petee.P Pie chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'm obsessed with SiriusxRemus fanfic and I went on holiday with no wifi, I was very depressed, and this lightened my mood. Love it!

Petee.P Pie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
fantastic
Aria657 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I've missed reading about these two. I honestly need to keep track of all my ships better...
I love that it was just dialogue. Because it still kinda gave all the details but it also left some stuff to the imagination and it makes me happy. :)
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Excellent!
Ciara-Akemi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
"The truth is that I'm not a werewolf. I'm actually a demi-god with supernatural psychic powers, and I've become emo since I can't control them." LMAO XDDD
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Love! Your dialouge fics are excellent, without descriptions you still get all the emotions and settings through. Wonderful humour.
licklicksnape chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i feel like warm gooey chocolate...yum
Red Roses Turn White chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This style is easy to write but hard to do well. So far I've two dialogue fics that I actually love. One is by remuslives23 who is my god in all things fanfiction and this little number has just joined the (admitably rather short) list.

I'm so glad I found your profile and your marvelous stories. Well done. Keep writing. Please!