Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Cutter12 chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Ah, I was saddened when I read the title of the last chapter, alas, all good things must come to an end- like this story. It was very engaging, the characters were believable, especially Oswald, and I really enjoyed the little touches of humor. :D
jonsmom14 chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story...I always hated Marshall. It was especially amusing when Colby told the cops he was going to get them arrested. Although, when he began mentioning the NSA and other alphabet agencies, I couldn't help but think about how much fun it would have been if "Bob" had gotten involved with the local PD. Thanks for the fun read!
GracelandFan chapter 15 . 1/7/2009
liked, good work
donttouch chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
loll
Aduro chapter 15 . 4/19/2007
Hey,

So I have to say this is one of my fav Numb3rs fic, scratch that, I can't think of any others that I've liked as much, so yeah, this is number one on my list.

Your characters were great, and there were some lines (esp. Oswald's) that I could see them actually saying on the show. The humor was great as well, it really kept things from going to angsty or dark, and the chapters flowed right into one another.

I have to say that I'm glad you wrote a story with Oswald in it, because he is a great character foil to the others on the show, and he deserves to be included. I like this way of making him go to CalSci, so I think I will pretend this was an episode.

I'm hoping for a sequel, or if not that, another collaboration between you two (with Oswald again, because you write him so well).

If I didn't have a boatload of papers coming up, I would check out your individual work, but I do, so I guess this rather lengthy and verbose review will have to make up for it.

Great job again,

Aduro
Serialgal chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
Great job guys - looking forward to more joint efforts, and solo ones.
Serialgal chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
Hah! I've got news for you, Penfield, a chain letter isn't the only reason you couldn't get a date. Oh those, inept, hilarious hit men. And such a satisfying outcome.
Serialgal chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
Way to take charge, Colby. Get 'em, boys!
Serialgal chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
Thank goodness - I was getting cold reading this. Or maybe I need to adjust my thermostat to compensate for this miserable excuse for a spring. The story warms my heart, though - poor Charlie!
Serialgal chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
Ah, reinforcements. Loved pissed-off Alan.
Serialgal chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
Yeah, Oswald! The goons may not be getting a raise, but you guys should be - great story.
Lush chapter 15 . 4/13/2007
I enjoyed this story, I hope you two will write another. Please. Pretty please...with sugar on top...and chocolate sprinkles...and M&Ms...please!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
Wonderful story. Loved Oswald & Colby. Hope you two get together again soon. You make a great pair.
person chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
It's over? *sniffle* This story was amazing. A few typos but nothing too big. Kudos.
dHALL chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
I'll pretend that Oswald decided to apply to CalSci this way...

Great job, fun story!