Reviews for Recalled to Life
XxIchigo'sGigai-118Xx chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I'm confused...Can somebody sum up the story in like more than just one sentence but not too confusing?...
XxIchigo'sGigai-118Xx chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
So cute...*sniff*...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
AWWW... U just HAD to skip the smutty part... ;/
Rui chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Ah, so sad and horrible and lonely...yet it was a lovely story, thanks!
Gryh chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
I love you and I hate you at the same time. That's all I can say.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Why did it have to be a tragedy? Is there a sequel? You seemed to be making a reference to one in the ending AN...
jenepeuxpaslecroire chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
Wow, this was incredible. Your characterizations of Cloud, Zack, Sephiroth, and Vincent are all spot-on. The ending was very emotional-made me think of the finale of Crisis Core.
kirallie chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
You killed Cloud! Stupid Reeve for helping Hojo, wouldn't have blamed Vincent for doing anything to him. WHat's to stop Cloud from being brought back somehow, especially if he was the reason the others did? Poor Zack to finally get him back only to loose him again and like that! Giood story just too depressing.
Sakurai Haruka chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
omg! you made me cry! shame on you! :( i really really loved reading this story! thank you for writing it -bow-

ff-kh-luvrgrl chapter 8 . 9/15/2007

actually, you killed Zack, too, but then you brought him back, so i'm not as upset.

as for the title, i don't understand the reference, but from the mention of it, i'm guessing cloud isn't going to stay dead (or something), and that there will be a sequal. i right? please tell me i'm right!
fraifrai chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
wow...updates yay! long chap too yay! you made zack have a heartaatck...o meanie! lol
Bucking Bronco chapter 8 . 9/2/2007

THIS MADE ME WANT TO CRY SO BAD!... It's well written.. but... TT_TT

x_x Good job... -Thumbs up-
XIV.XV chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
OMG! It was such a goos story! I even ended up crying! Great job, and I will look for more of your stories.
Amarissia chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
Sad, but wonderful.
Jade003 chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
Gaah! What the * was that? Here I thought it would be a happy ending with Zack and Cloud together but... You killed Cloud! WTF! Hasn't the poor guy been through enough? And Zack!

Ok, now that that's out of my system I should say that I do like it. Well written and good plot. Sorry, don't get the title reference. Interesting explanation on why everyone keeps popping out of their graves. And glad that Vincent gets to maul Hojo again, hehe. Hope to see more Z/C (though maybe not with so sad a ending).
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »