Reviews for The Dangers of Fanfiction
hisoka-ai9 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
besides the fact that this was written 2 years and a day ago, I have to leave a review saying how awesome this story is.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
hehe lol its true fanfic is an addiction lol, still though i thought Thranduil was gonna go read Fanfic that would be crack, lol still, this is a crack up story, i had tears in my eyes from laughing so much lol,
Faerthurin chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
You have me in stitches laughing!
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
lol, loved it! you really know how to make a reader laugh out loud meelon-nin! hannon-le *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* :) xx
Irritable Insanity chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Yah, I've read some of the crackish fanfiction out there, and I can understand Estel/Aragorn/Man of the Many Names/Dunedan of Mystery's concern over fanfic. When it's good it can be very good, and when it's bad...words cannot begin to describe how bad it is.

Liked how you slowly drew everyone but Thranduil and Elrond into the web of a good story, and it's believable enough. While bad fic can make ye gun-shy, a good one can slowly pull you back into reading it, so that's believable as well

As for Elves with laptops? Heh. What's the Elven equivalent of Intel, I wonder?

Great stuff.
Tauriell chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
priceless! absolutely priceless!

i agree x100 times with mirime and fishpaste! their NEEDS to be a sequel with thranduil and elrond finding fanfiction!

and discovering what slash is!
ElvishKiwi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This review is from Elvishkiwi's venerated ancestor.

I am using the computer she was working on and am too archaic to figure out how to change ID's. (If she wants to review too she'll have to use mine!)

Your story was very funny and reminded me of things which happen frequently around computors in our family! I actually really liked it, but it was a little bit ...sacreligeous. Kind of like writing stories about mischeif that Jesus might have gotten into with his brothers as a small child... *smiles reassuringly so you don't get the impression she's offended*.

I'd love to know which story they were reading. A "torture fic"?I have often wondered what Tolkien or any of his people would think if he could read some of the stuff written about them.
Rem10124 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
funny
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That just totally MADE MY DAY! I loved it! I was laughing so hard!

Scooter
Mirime93 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Haha! This is brilliant! Love the humour here xD

ps. I agree with Fishpaste
Fishpaste chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This story is so funny!You have to do a sequel wherr elrond and tranduril discover fanfiction!
Tyndie chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Dear goodness, I died laughing! Great writing, great plotline, great everything! I didn't even catch any punctuation mistakes!

He he. Thranduil amuses me. "I wonder what Elrohir meant by 'slash'. And why do they fear it so much?"

Keep up the great humor writing!
tasmat chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
woo-hoo, an AU tastefull written.

if you couldn't tell that was being entirely sarcastic.

if it had been, hm, less tactless, maybe?
Pein Rikudou chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
HA! Oh, this is SO funny! I can just *see* the looks on their faces as they get sucked into the story. It reminds me of the first time my friend told me about fanfiction.

Someday you should seriously do a sequel, and answer 'Duil's question about the nature of slash, or have the Twins, Aragorn and Legolas go on a search-and-destroy mission against it.

Hilarious!

AN
RofS chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Even though I read it already, I thought, well, since I'm commenting on everything else, why not comment on this too?

Wait - I lied. I'm not reading the chapter fics. Not yet, at least.