Reviews for Call Me Shuhei
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
nice work :)
Darling-Corinna chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Very very magnificent.

It's so ... so realistic it almost stopped my heart.

It was rough around the edges - just how we love Shuuhei, and then soft and tender at the end.

I honestly can't say enough about this. Very beautiful, mind-blowing, yadda yadda rave rave.

I love this.

I love this passionately.

Thank you for writing this! It was refreshing and soft. :-)
darklover chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I loved it! It was really good.
Five seas chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was gorgeous. I don't know what to say-thank you for writing this or please write some more. Not enough Hisagi/Isane fics, and those two really work...I'd love to be able to read more of them.

Once again, lovely story.

F.S.
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was fantastic! The flow of emotions and descriptions were beautiful. I love the pairing and wish that more people would write for them. I hope that someday you come back to them and write a continuation as the way that you ended it certainly left it open for many more chapters.

Great job and thanks for all your hard work and talent. Please drop me a line if you decide to write more for them!
darkangel1992 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
great job wreally well writen love it :)
Maviea chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
i love your story
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
very nice
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
fun and cute.
valentine012 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
aww it's cute, well written too _

i just had to search this pairing to see if anyone else like it.. i'm glad i'm not alone lol
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
very nice job! you flow so fluidly from one thing to the next your writing is just beautiful!
Eijimi chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This a very sweet and accurate story. I loved the usage of words and descriptions. You made me like this pairing. _ You should continue this!
Aldalena chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Aww, cute. I love Hisagi!
Elessae chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hi there,

Just a quick note to thank you for sharing the story. I liked what you did with Hisagi's character, especially his relationship with Tosen, and the little personality quirks you tried to work into the story - was especially pleased by the explanation of him not liking to read much, hence failing his entrance exams. Your writing is also smooth, descriptive, and some phrases were just lovely.

I am just curious though, why Isane? It seems as though Isane is a pretty popular choice of pairing for Hisagi, and I'm a little perplexed. I have nothing against the pairing, I am just not sure it has ever been hinted at before in the manga. Just curious, more than anything else.

Thanks for sharing again!
SawSyndicate chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
hey...it was good. a refreshing fic, and it kept me glued to the screen. hope you write more of this pairing. ]