Reviews for In The Shadow Forest
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
good story
Hold My Own chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Go Roxas! Get that Axel butt!
firehawkxx chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
i liked that!

it's always more interesting when the characters are IC, not acting all giggly like a pack of wild fangirls :)

i'd know, being one of them

great job!

peachie bunni
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Okay, so I just finished reviewing this other fic I love that just updated after a MONTH, and was returning to the list of fanfictions. I scrolled down and saw "Prize for Hikari of the Moon" and thought "OMG THAT'S MY USERNAME!" Then I saw it was written by you! YAY! *starts reading it now*

YAY! I LOVED IT! *glomps you* Roxas's personality was perfect! Somewhat cold towards him, but he likes him! And Axel was great in general! I LOVE YOU, AXEL! *gets tackled and beaten up by Roxas* I didn't mean like /that/, Roxas! *Roxas gets off of her and starts making-out with Axel again*

I also equally loved Roxas's description of Axel's fighting style AND how Roxas felt about the make-out session! AND I LOVED THAT LAST LINE! It really ends it on a good note!

So, all in all, OF COURSE I ENJOYED IT! I BOW TO YOUR AWESOMENESS! *bows* And you're welcome! I loved reviewing "I'm Still Here"! I LOVED THIS! A new fav, most definitely!