Reviews for Secret Notes
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
so good! plz pm me if u ever decide to continu, (hopefully update soon) thanx, socalhockeychick
tennisplayerx33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
calliope is SO SUMMER! omfg freddy go ask summer out and summer go like tell FREDDY! lovee it!

~tpx33

p.s. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
endymion015 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Still no update...? :'(
awesome fic chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
pls update soon !
ElleIra42 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Woah. I'm extremely in love with this story now. You might've totally forgotten about it, but I'm going to be bold and ask you to update. Actually, before the school year ended, this sounded just like me and the guy I like, but I never sent him any notes. So, I'm wracking my brain. I can't decided if she's in the band or not. This is crazy! Please update? Keep writing!
cuteismeep chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
this is brilliant! please write more soon! i want to find out what happens!
Ally chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
IT'S SUMMER IT'S SUMMER IT'S SUMMER IT'S SUMMER IT'S SUMMER IT'S SUMMER! sorry... Just felt like putting that out there, caus, I mean, how else would Calliope know that he was touring Europe? (and who could possibly think of the name CALLIOPE...) Woot! that was great!
NathanScott23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Aw, that's so cute. Great work on the verses, I suck at poetry.
softballgurl9203 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE ! UPDATE !
Zok.Zok.Abbey chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Ah

I love you for making this.

Like whoa.

I would hug you...

but you know, err..this is the computer. And well, Im to lazy to hug the computer. D Update FAST. Finally a good fic on here, the only other one in this fandom is Nanners and maybe a couple others.
PolkadotSunstar chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
This is a great start, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Good Job and update soon!

-Sunstar D
endymion015 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Lovely. Just lovely.

At last, a fic worth reading! It's becoming almost depressing to check on the fandom.

I expected it to be a little more serious, but it was surprisingly light. It's not a bad thing though, don't worry. I admire you for making an effort in writing those verses. It's a nice touch; I can see why Freddy found them extra special. Although, I thought Euterpe would've been more appropriate...muse of music, right? But whatever. Calliope works just as well.

Freddy dating that Math girl was pretty typical of him. It was a rash decision, and he barely thought about it when he assumed she was Calliope. Actually everyone was pretty much in character. I never saw Freddy as someone who would appreciate love notes that much, but you made it work. And I like the fact that you made him dedicate drum solos to her instead of making him write her back. It's more realistic that way.

It'd be great if we could find out what that bet is. It'd be even more awesome if we could get a little inside story on Zack and Katie; I love those two together, almost as much as I love Freddy and Summer.

Also, I share your sentiments regarding Marta and Freddy. I mean really. Besides that piggy-back ride, I see no real chemistry between their characters.

I am most humbled by your dedication. Thanks for that.:)

I'd love to see where this goes, so please, update and update soon. Don't leave us all hanging. 'kay?

Good job!\m/
McFan of Dougie chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hey.

love the fic.

I'm not a big fan of Zach/Katie , but I like the plot.

My boyfriend did the same thing to me!

and I'm also not a big fan of Freddy/Summer...

but it's not for sure that they are... together.