Reviews for My Immortal
Lindsey chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
HSM and Evanescence equals win! HSM and EV are my two favourite things. My headphones broke so I can't listen to Evanescence anymore and I don't have an iPod or whatever it's called. I was looking around FF for Sharpay hurt/comforts and Rypay romances when I found this fanfic and I got more excited baout it being Evanescence than it being a HSM fanfic. But Sharpay is my favourite character and she's kind hot. (You don't exactly here that from an 11 year old girl everyday.)
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
How sad.
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Lol i was confused by 'their father' then realised it wasnt a troyella hehe. Its was like a rypay lol.

Its sad he died! aw. So she loved her brother? In the non brotherly way?

Nice story
SamSlaughterr chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Once Again, You Did Really Good. I Love Reading your Songfics, Just Beacause you Capture the Song's Meaning.

Keep Up The Good Work.

xxSamy-Jane

a.k.a

xxSlytherinPrincess
TheAuthor07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
WOW! At first I thought it was a ryella, Then I realised it was a Rypay! AMAZING WORK! I loved it so much, it was so powerfull and you wrote it brillantly! Faved! It was brillant!

MuchLove x
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Omg this was so sweet and powerful...wow.

I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT and guess what els? I LOVED IT!

Did I mention how much I loved this? lol.

Sarah :-D

PS. you rock, your an incredible writer!

PSS. I seriesly LOVE your writing and would very much apreacitae it if you gave me your HONEST opion on my story "As We Go On"

You ROCK!

Sarah

PS. I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

lol
MJJLove293 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow... I wasn't expecting that 2 all, but I should've known from 'THEIR father'... ok 1st, I thought it was a Troyella, then when I was close to the end, I saw Ryan's name then i thought it was a Ryella, then I read the reviews, it figured out it was Rypay b/c of the whole 'Their father' parts... it really was sad and it brought tears to my eyes... great job! It was well written!
Corey5268 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Oh wow the end was unexpected...Rypay. I thought it was Troyella for a minute. Poor Sharpay.
littleitalys chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
At first I thought that this was about Troy & Gabriella, but then when you said 'their father' I knew it was about Ryan and Sharpay. It was beautifuly written, and it made me cry so much that now my keyboard is all wet.

But anways, it was amazing!

x Steph x
coolkitten12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
this one shot is so sad but written so well! amazing! ur such a gd writer! ur style is great!

x
BlackBeauty613 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
at first i thought that it was troyella. then i saw "THEIR father" and i said to myself "nope. it's rypay." the thing is, i have a songfic with the same song! but ur's is much better than mine and mind doesn't have to deal with death. awesome!
LittleEmoGirl1314 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
whoa! I was expecting it to be Troy! lol great fic though
adorkabletwenty7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
OMG i soo thought that was gonna be a troyella. lol it was still really sad! i loved it!
timeandpixiedust chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
aw! this was a really sad oneshot, but i really liked it! too bad ryan died but it was really well written, i feel bad for sharpay!
xKittyKAT18x chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I can't believe you wrote a Ryan and Sharpay fic. Wow. It was amazing. I loved it. I can't wait to read the similar songfic.