Reviews for LOST
Animosh chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Awww this was brilliant! Really great story, I even liked the titanic bit, although I hate that movie xD
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Holmes needs a vacation after what he went through on this case.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Moran's still alive?
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
They're both having a rough time on this case.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Hang in there, Holmes.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
That sounds a bot crazy.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This sounds like a good case.
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I have read your story and I enjoyed it very much. There were a few grammatical errors, and awkward sentences, but nothing that could detract from the excellent characterisation and dialogue. Thank you for sharing this with us. B-D
han8661 chapter 6 . 11/13/2009
ace. ace. ace. ace. ace. ace. ace! i likes a lot!
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
AWESOME!
moonlightshade chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
I have read the whole story in one go! It was really good! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
I read and enjoyed it. But I would reccomend a beta reader.
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
I read it! Absolutley marvelous! I know you wrote it a while but I feel I just need to comment. I have rarely read a Sherlock Holmes fanfic that was so nicely done. Holmes and Watson were perfectly in character, mannerisms, dialogue, actions everything.

There were a few awkward sentances but that's my only complaint.

Well done indeed! please write more of these...there aren't many of this quality.
I 4 2 write chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Absolutely perfect. If I didn't know it were impossible I'd swear this was a lost manuscript of Doyal's. Perfect emotional balance, and great job showing Holmes's thoughts. I loved the church description and the idea of being burried alive gave perfect suspense. I don't know if you'll ever read this now that the story is done, but I hope you will. Thank you for the story.
fivepips chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
It was exciting! Thrill and friendship, they are what I enjoyed.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »