Reviews for Smelly Hamburger
Megatron's pet chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
So that was what Megatron was yelling about on Apr 1, 2007. Here I thought he got April fooled. Now I know LOL.
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
XD LOL this had me giggleing but I cound not to it at loud or my uncle would look at me werid
DJ Bunny chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh lord, I laughed so hard! xDD
Little-Miss Starscream chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Hehehehehehe! Nice, that's great! I can't wait to read Megatron's response to this! :P Poor Starscream, he's in for a heap of trouble. :P
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
my sides hurt from all that laughter, and all I can say is its about time Starscream dissed Megatron and I cant wait to read megatrons return letter! "Smelly Hamburger" and all those insults almost sound childish but still very hilarious!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOLWHUT? XD I giggling like a MANIAC while reading this! XD
Monogatari no aru Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh my freaking Primus this is just so funny! XD Smelly burger'Tron XD and jsut got yourself into slag up to your optics XD hoooooo I can't stop laughing good grief Starscream your terrible absolutely terrible.
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
GI-Joe-McConnell chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is a good letter there even though it is to your lover silly. Its nice that you still send him letters like this though it shows that you love him but you also hate him in a way.
Starsabre chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, this story was great, it had me laughing the whole way through! Write more stuff like this, I enjoy it, and I'm sure others do too.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh, this is absolutely hilarious!
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
He should be careful before Megatron points the fusion cannon at him.
AutobotGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
LOL! So funny! Good story!
StarscreamRox's chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I could barely contain myself while reading this! It was HILARIOUS! Well done, my friend! I think you've captured Starscream's cynical sense of humor perfectly! My I love this! I'm going to add this to my fav story list! Well done!

meteor prime chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!GASP! GASP! CANT BREATH LAUGHING TOO HARD TEHEHEHE... sorry bout that... I've read smelly Cheeseburger before this story and always wondered what Megs was ranting about and now I know.