Reviews for Standards
Landwing chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Absolutely hysterical! Have to admit, I've wondered what Dean would think of the modern Impalas. Guess that's how.
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
classic omg that was great. im laughing so hard right now
Nana56 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hilarious! Although, I have to say, I've had one of the new Impalas and it had a lot of guts...and great gas mileage. It didn't rumble, tho. Poor Dean.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Laughing my effing ass off. What a twist on the whole crowbar thing.

""-oh for the love of- Dean! It's just a car-"

"But they gave it her name..."

"Her nam- oh, god, just get in."

"It's okay, baby- we're gonna get far away from that anemic, tin can that stole your name." Hahahaha!

Awesome story, love reading your stuff.

Cheers,

Sera
keb1991 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh wow that was really funny! And it's exactly what I think every time I see those...things...advertized on television. Or on the street. Haha, great job with this!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh, Emma15! I enjoyed it!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
You know I have been waiting for the time when Dean noticed that his muscle car and a sedan driven by middle-aged men shared the same name. You did good. I can honestly say that I can see and hear Dean saying those things.
marie chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
LOL! Poor Dean...
angel679 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
OMG the was hysterical. I loved it.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
ROFL! Oh my stars this was hilarious! Dean is so offended for the car! And you can just see Sam trying to talk Dean down.

"Yeah, I know... how 'bout you come cry in our Impala... and leave this one alone..."

"THIS IS NOT AN IMPALA!"

"..."

"And I am NOT going to cry!"

Aww, it's ok Dean. The Impala will understand if you need to shed a few tears. She's cool like that.
friendly chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
very cute
Cherrystone chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Everytime I see a commercial for a new Impala, I wonder what Dean would say...

Very cute. Poor guy.
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
*dies laughing* Loved it. So Dean!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4