Reviews for Peer Pressure
Wholockian99 chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
Im going to admit that i sobbed. But only because you really did just give me a reason to not go down that path. Ivebeen in a roughh situation lately. And yes. I had it in my mind to start smoking...but literally reading this and feeling all of it...you seriously just changed my ideas...ao thank you so much
Nicolene B chapter 24 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story! And amazingly written!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Nobody hurts Dean's brother and get away with it you have an awesome story I keep on thinking poor Sammy it's very interesting and I'm definitely going to finish it.
goldenspringtime chapter 24 . 7/9/2012
Really great story very touching and a really great story
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
AAWWWW Poor Dean. ): I feel sorry for him however I have a little brother myself and I can tell you they tend to be selfish little turds. They don't mean anything by it. It's just in their little bodies untill they hit adult hood. Sometimes they neve grow out of it. I know Sammy does though.
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I kind of like Larken but I think the other kids aren't really good influences on Sammy. Once daddy Winchester and Dean find out John is going to kick Sammys ass. Not to mention ban him from hanging out with those kids. That should cause a major blow up with Sammy. Teenagers... Excellent job!
SammysTeam chapter 24 . 12/11/2009
Now THAT was a masterpiece! God that was amazing! SO well written and heartbreakingly realistic. Way to go! ;D
Tater-K chapter 24 . 1/15/2009
loved this!
supernaural fan chapter 24 . 6/7/2007
plz plz plz plz plz add some more soon plz
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 5/17/2007
Huh. Very interesting. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
funkyspunk chapter 24 . 5/17/2007
AH thats SO sweet! this chapter brought a HUGE smile to my face, and believe you me I had a rough day at school today...so thank you! this chapter was awesome...I loved how you made sammy so sweet and adorable I wanna run up to him and HUG HIM!

lol anyways...

cant wait till ur next update!

funky.
noname32 chapter 24 . 5/16/2007
Great Job, I like it alot! GOOD JOB!
supergirl3684 chapter 24 . 5/16/2007
that was an amazing story! I'm so glad you wrote it...it was just perfect. I'm glad everything worked out for Sam in the end.
friendly chapter 24 . 5/16/2007
good story.. that was really good..
atrum infractus chapter 24 . 5/16/2007