Reviews for The Revenge Of The Face Pincher
SwordsladyLain chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
This is very hilairious! But why is it in the KITH section?
HackeySackVibe chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Hey guys. I know this story is really f*cked up right now. Please be kind because I've been having difficulty trying to fix it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Cute but Jay and Silent Bob live in Jersey, like around Red Bank. I like the Ben Affleck crack bu I think it's "Snootch to Motha-fckin nooch" cuz thats just something Jay says alot like"Snootchie Boochies:
Kayla chapter 2 . 10/18/2001
Okay, I don't watch Kids In The Hall much (But I've the face pincher one)but I thought this was just hilarious!
Angela C chapter 2 . 10/9/2001
I don't know why, but I found this insanely funny. I especially liked Christopher Walken's lines.
ohaithar chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
*lol* I'm a *DIE HARD* fan of KITH, and I am *DESPERATELY IN LOVE* with David Spade... so either way this story works out for me, and I really like it!
repossessme chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Firstly, I have to say that you picked the best celebs for the "Special Guest Appearences", hehe. Secondly, I love how you Canadianized the accents. Taum Green... Kudos! Thirdly, KITH rules, and the Face Pincher should have some revenge against the Head Crusher... can't wait to see the continuation!
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 8/26/2001

BadMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
LOL! I LOVE , and Headcrusher sketches are my faves! You gotta finish it soon. )
Blinx chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Very odd, yet VERY FUNNY! Keep on adding to it!
Thephoenix chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
What the bloody flaming hell? That made no sense, there for, I LOVED IT! But one thing, if it's a Kids in the Hall fan fiction, where are the Kids? That was hilariously nonsensical! I liked the Tom Green thing, with him licking the body builder's arm pit. LOL, and the things from David Spade's sketches on SNL. "And you arrre? Buh-Bye!" LOL.