Reviews for The NotQuite Drabblefic Collection
/So/ sad!
Megan Warner chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
beautifull
Megan Warner chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
You're brilliant absolutely brilliant and there's only one other non-fictional person I've really known for sure that I meant that about.
Megan Warner chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I don't think a story this short has ever brought me to tears before. Well done.
Mauve Alert chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Love these drabbles - you really capture the emotions well.

This Rose one is my favorite - a nice change from the angst. Sometimes I just want to scream "SHE'LL GET OVER IT, PEOPLE!"

Haven't yet read the Gridlock one, waiting to see the episode first.

(And my writing is in no way better than yours, IMO)
Laseri chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Oh, I liked this. You've got a nice, lyrical style of description that creates a picture in the mind. Well done.

PS Thanks for your review! (I have written more Doctor Who stuff, as a matter of fact, it's all on here!)

-laseri
OncomingBeige chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Poor Doctor. That episode made me so sad, especially when he was first describing it to her, because everyone watching KNEW and I wanted to hug him.

And again, the tiny eensy weensy little link to Classic stuff
GiraffeGirl chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
These are all lovely, really nice, almost poetic prose pieces. Rose is gonna be fine. And yay for Martha fics!
envious-eyes chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I'm a wimp i cried at the end of this episode!

u nearly made me cry 2! v v gd lol :P
Eleanor Of Castile chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Absolutely love the idea of Gallifrey existing in Martha's mind. Like it can partially exist because she doesn't know that it's gone and all she can see is this wonderful planet. If that makes sense! Love it.
silent seabreeze chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Wow.

Just wow. This is amazing! I can't believe it's only got 2 reviews.

Also, it's great to see a Martha fic, just for once.

I especially like the repetition, especially in 'The Nature of Blue', it slows the story down and gives in an air of sadness, whcih is perfect.
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
These are all great drabbles. For some reason I decided to start at the end and work backwards, and they are lovely little stand-alone pieces. Keep em up!
templremus1990 chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Yay! An uplifting Doomsday drabble, albeit utterly heartbreaking.
templremus1990 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Okay, that moment in the episode almost had me sobbing like a baby, so I've got no chance here. *bawls*

Really really good stuff.