Reviews for A Crash Course In Brotherhood
Loved the fic!
nighttime writer chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
AW! totally cute!
Rat chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I can't remember whether I reviewd last time I read this. Awesome writing, it even made me teary.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
aw that was so sweet.

i loved it.

chailyn
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh, my God, I can't believe I found it! *does a jig* I had no idea you wrote this story! I forgot it even existed until this moment, but now I remember! I found this a couple of months ago, read it, fell in love with it, meant to review it, had to go somewhere at the drop of a hat, came back, and couldn't find it again! But now I have, and I'm so happy!

Well, once again, your talent is striking. I can imagine this happening so easily. Sam's conviction that Dean was going to kill him, Dean's overprotective tendencies, their little brother-big brother dynamic-it was all extremely well-written and completely in character.

But...but...THE IMPALA! *wails brokenly*
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
hehe cute story great idea lol poor impala! great job!
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Loving the story. Hope you intend to keep going with it!
NovemberSGA chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Oh no. Poor Sam. Poor Dean. Poor Impala.

I know Sam felt bad about wrecking the car. It was his brother's prized possession and Dean had trusted him with it. But, he should have known, Dean wouldn't have cared about the car over him...after all the car is just a possession and Sammy is his brother, THE most important thing above all to Dean.

I felt bad for Dean when he realized that Sam feared Dean would care more about the car than Sam. I think it hurt his feelings and was suprised by it somewhat.

"I should have been the first one you called..."

Maybe Sam didn't mean it that way, but it is what it is...and maybe now he will realize just what he means to his brother.

Well written with an intersting premise. Humor was good too.
tamara chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Excellent story! I hope you're going to continue it for a few more chapters!

Thanks,

Tamara
missmadeleine2002 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
great story,write more please!
noname32 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Great job i hope you update...what will john say...will he talk to sam about who to call first or will dean say something about that? UPDATE SOON!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Cool story! :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
You did a wonderful job with Dean. I loved how he didn't ask or look at his car, his only focus was on his brother and if he was OK. Loved the description of Dean as he sees Sam, 'Only then could his heart beat again.'

I'm glad that Bobby called Dean to come to the accident scene. Could see Dean 'borrowing' a car to get to his baby brother.

I liked how once Dean knew Sam was going to be alright and they were on the way to the hospital did he look at his car.

Even though she was ruined, he could fix her, but if he lost his brother, that could never be fixed. In the end, he would probably thank the 'gal' for saving Sam.

Enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing.
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
"dean's gonna kill me"...oh sammy...so naive...
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I can totally see this happening. I'm so glad someone finally wrote a fic like this...it's such a teen!Winchester thing. Thanks!