Reviews for Chrysalis
so sad
brunofanofk chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
loved
Kitsunnami chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Another amazing story by you. You're just a natural born writer. Everything you write is amazing.
KnifeGoesDown chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow. That was amazing. I think for a moment I forgot how to breath. Simply wonderful.

Apologies, I'm usually more...coherent than this.
Adilet chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I don't often find such good shorts. I like this very much, especially the ending.
besaryuchild chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
that was great. loved the no pairings thing
Griever5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Ohh I like this a lot. I love how the ending is so... sharp. Awesome drabble thing! Woo!
Gao Yun Yun chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh, wow..that's deep. Wonderful, absolutley wonderful. The best use of the word Chrysalis I've read since..well, since I learned the word!
Fields of View chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
wow. wow. I am very.. speechless. that was very, very powerful. you really have a way with words that creates the right atmosphere - deep, dark and heavy, very heavy. I felt like I have trouble breathing - and I must say, what an accurate down-to-the-core analysis of Sasuke, you have captured his thoughts, his feelings, his hatred and the NEED for revenge very, very well. what a character sketch, I am still quite speechless.. wonderful job! you are an awesome writer! (one of these days, I will need to give you a full blown review of The Bridge I Crossed that you so so deserve too XD)
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Short, but very impacting. I loved the flow and details. Lovely one-shot.