Reviews for Do You Believe?
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
There is no such thing as too much fluff!
This was lovely!
Karli chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awww I wasotfls mad and headtbroken at Albus at first but then he explained his answer and I Absolutly love this fanfic! I wanted to cry a little in the middle but then I smiled at the end! Very good story!

-Karli aka Minerva's daughter
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was an inarguable amount of overblown fluff, and yet, I find that I enjoyed it immensely! xD
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Well a lot of fluff indeed, but still a cute story.
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Finally! Thank you! Now THAT I can go to bed on - lol! Hopefully I can read more of your stories tomorrow. This was so sweet. Aw... I want someone to fall in love with over and over and tell me about it! *snicker*

Wonderful writing as always, thank you for keeping so entertained tonight ;)

Cheers,

~LQ~
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
How sweet...Such a great line by Albus...ah...the love of those two is beautiful!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Just the right amount of fluff, actually. I can't say I loved it, it goes beyond that. I adored it! It was beautiful, sweet and completely unexpected. It sounded like both of them, and I shall definitely keep this to read again some other time, when I'm feeling as low as I was before reading this.

xxStellaxx
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
No, not too much fluff. It was perfect. For once, I can't see any mistakes in a fanfiction story.
Aleta II Anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Fluffy no doubt, but delightful. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
LoonyXBirdX chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You can't have too much fluff! jk I liked it a lot! It was really sweet
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was wonderful. I loved Albus' explanation of his answer. Well done hon... Jaye :-)
hermin22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
How sweet! I love it!
warm heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Definitely not too much fluff for my taste :)

Love it! Just to short :P
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I loved this dear. The images were great and I could just picture them there. Beautiful job, as ever.

Happy writing,

Sprinks
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
AW. LOL! I had a feeling he would say something romantic like that. LOL! Gotta love Albus. haha. That was beautiful. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~