Reviews for To Make Her Smile
Hduwhsn2 chapter 1 . 4/17
Jesus..this was amazing! Loved it. Brought a tear to my eye too..good job!
This is so beautifully written. Some just make Kon a little annoying stuffed toys but you make him quite different. And no cheesy lines too, but so sweet. Kudos for you ~!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
The feels in that fanfiction! Ahhhhhh it's so good! But there should have been a little more ichigo.
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
My my, great fic. Kon could be insightful when he wanted to be I see :-)

It's short and sweet. I could keep reading and reading really, it has that "calming effect" about it (a bit like Rukia's scent maybe?). I really wish it was longer I really like your Kon.
JJN37 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Wow... Just wow... :,)
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was beautiful.
Honestly, I never thought Kon would make a good narrator, but here, from his POV, this story almost brought me to tears.
Chappy12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Just... Just wow, This story is so deep, you look so deep into all the characters emotions, cover the things that no one hears about, and just make my heart go out to the characters. The point of view is wonderful, the details and descriptions just make it all the more powerful, and the darkness of the story, just magnificent. You lead your readers through the story very well, letting them know things that happen later while stil going in order. Sometimes when people write things and use words like Nee-san and such it just leads it wrong and turns the reader off, but with this story, it works so well and is not overused. You captured the characters feelings so well, its just amazing, wonderful job!

-Chappy12~
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Really enjoyed this. Kon is annoying. Part of it is a front, part of it is his true personality. But he does have deep thoughts held inside, and I like to see them. Ichigo, Rukia and Kon form an odd pseudo-family, don't they?

Good job with characterizations and consistent narrative.
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think that this story really gives some good insight into Kon's opinion. After the first couple of episodes, sadly, Kon became almost completely comic relief. This fanfiction kind of deviates from that path, where Kon's only use is as a perverted talking plushy that frequently ends up in humiliating situations. A rare kind of fic.

Good job, it was very well-written.
Saiuno chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That must be it; Kon and Ichigo are two fools inlove. But I guess Ichigo's on a higher level. XD

Nice fic. D
cherrichik chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
just so good i could cry. but i won't. i actually read this a long time agom, so i'm surprised i didn't review.
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
so sweet. :)
hitdapanicbutton chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This is... WOW

I don't even know how to describe it

Very artistically written from the refreshing POV of Kon's

It helped remind me why Rukia is my favorite character ever

She has so much depth in her

A rich blend of antonyms
NotQuiteDG chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is great... writing from kon's PoV and putting meaning behind his actions, youre a genius lol. well written too, good job.
SilverStella chapter 1 . 5/5/2009