Reviews for We Belong Together
Fairy Cakes Love chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So beautiful!
Iname Kohaki chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Do I hear a sequel? (YES!)
Chiruno-Chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww this was so sweet and that same time quite rebelious, i loved it!

Chi-Chan XD!
SapphireRivulet chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
And the knowledge was definitely worth it if it had you produce such an amazing story :D
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love the details that you incorporated in this story!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
oh my gosh. it's so sweet. great story. :)
late bloomer47 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
WOW! brilliant story! the research was worth it. i felt as if i was in the story! You might not recognise the pen name because i haven't written a story yet and i haven't even signed in! lol!

fantastic story!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I don't normally like Sasuke/Sakura stories. (Cant stand Sasuke.) But I loved your story, nice work )
LaLa chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
aw

i love possessive and obsessive sasuke. heh ;)

is there gonna be more to this story?

I HOPE SO!

haha well, keep writing :D

youve got my support!
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I love how you made the speech into the time of era. I thought you were going to show Neji and Tenten having an affair. That could be a side story. Well good job.
Alina AKA Aly chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
OMZ 5 rewrites? Dang! Anyway, OMZ! That was so cute! I'm not Japanese so I didn't really understand anything about the marriage besides the kimonos! That was pretty good though! This is one of the most well-written fanfictions I've read! It really is so cute and I liked the lime-ish thing. I don't like lemons but the lime in this is SOO FREAKING CUTE!
sonia chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I did like it but its kinda short... anyway, its happy ending for them, I guess that means Neji will go back to TenTen then...

thanks for the story!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow... This is beautiful! *o* All the research you did shows; very impressive! It really adds to the story. :D
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
my goodness! u know how to wriggle ur way into someone's heart! my heart was so vulnerable throughout this whole chapter, just thinking about what would happen if dear ole neji found out!
Nameless Blossom chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Finally! The scroll bar came back so now I could review and add this on my fav list! Too bad I already "reviewed".

I still think you should explain the japanese terms on the clothing etc.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »