Reviews for The Demon Days Experience
Kylelover101 chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
Love it!

I love how you had this wonderful imagination!

Rumanya chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Hi ;)

First thing I noticed was that you spelt 'lie' wrong. That's ok though :-) also, maybe cut down on the caps lock? It's quite distracting and takes away from how beautiful this story is.

You have an incredible gift for writing, keep it up

;-) xoxo
Medicus Serpentis chapter 18 . 7/5/2009
Aw... what a nice story. I love it, really. English is not my first language (I'm from germany), but I'd unterstand this really well. (I hope you can forgive me my poor english, my teacher said once, I'm a hopeless case...)

First the music: It's great! You have choosen a lot of very good songs (a few I don't know, but thanks to youtube I know them now.) and the plot around was very nice. And in the chapter 17 I was only one step away from crying...

To come to an end: Great story, great style, great everything!

Or, with my words: "Eine wundervolle Sory, die mich verzauberte und wirklich einmalig ist."

Medicus Serpentis
PeteWentz chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh my god I love you _
Shadowlost chapter 11 . 1/7/2008
Hey, random point here, but they don't generally sell 24 carat gold rings. Gold's too soft and it would warp.

I like your story, it's great, just a couple small things, like spelling, but more importantly the pacing and the narrative is excellent. Keep up the good work.
DarkDeSkull chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
God. No. No. Bad.

'All of which make be anxious, sometimes UNBEARABLY so.'
DarkDeSkull chapter 7 . 6/10/2007
Google the lyrics next time, you screwed them up. Okay story.
Puddehcat chapter 18 . 5/26/2007
THAT WAS FREAKIN AWSOME! I CRIED WHEN THEY DIED! But i composed myself and read on only to squeal out with joy but cry for kenny. That was seriously one of the best! And the bit with Eric at the end. Mintness. ILU! AND YOUR STORY!
Ben Barrett chapter 18 . 5/9/2007
I have no idea what kind of music this story was based around, as I've never heard it before. It's a great story even if you don't know the music, and that's what makes it great. You're an awesome writer. Definitely original. Kudos.
Demon.Days chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
Wow, cool ending. Sad, but cool (and good!)

Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to see your next story/project/ whatever it is you write!

MasterBee chapter 18 . 5/7/2007
Aw That totally made up for the last chap!

That was lovely!

I love Kenny's character in this, pretty much how I like to see him in a fic, there to help Stan and Kyle! The age thing was an awesome touch as well

Hooray for happy endings!

You did such an awesome job with this fic And I hope you decide to do more S/K! D
Anonymous Void chapter 18 . 5/7/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Keep up the good work and I wait for your next project.
Phoenix II chapter 18 . 5/7/2007
hahaha...Oh, Cartman...

Yay! Reincarnation! *dances about*

Whoo-hoo!

Hehe...at least Kenny didn't ask to join in XD
gman2006 chapter 18 . 5/7/2007
Awesome ending! I knew Kenny was going to get them back! He was the only who could! You did a wonderful job with this story, it has been so much fun reading. Good job!
gman2006 chapter 17 . 5/7/2007
Wow. Simply amazing. I don't know how you could possibly ocntinue, but I am excited for the final chapter. I'm betting that Kenny is going to have somehting to do with this. Still, please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »