Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was incredible! Sad considering the circumstances, yet beautifully written, thank you.
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I would have loved to have seen this on screen. He was always there when she needed someone; she should have been there in his time of need.

Favourite bits:

"Hmf. Must be nice to be a Houlihan."

"Sometimes I think it would be nice to be a Pierce." She tossed that last little comment into the pot, almost off-handedly, trying to startle him, to snap him back into a connection.

"That could be arranged." Aww :)

and...

"Margaret—" an honest-to-God genuine guffaw bubbled up from him, "you have no patience. You can't wait for a bus. You can't wait for water to boil." true that!

Wonderful story!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I really loved it! What was he doing in there anyway? I never got to see that episode.
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
this was very good, well thought out. Poor Hawk, he shold be comitted permanently I think.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Woah! How powerful! You captured Hawkeye's time in the asylum very well! I had often wondered how it was for him in there. Poor guy.
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Touching and dark...it captures what it was like for Hawkeye at the sanitarium.
katetastic chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was soo sweet. I love that Margaret has the power to help Hawk heal!
NashNurse chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh I absolutely loved it! I always wanted to write something with the two of them while he was in the funny farm. No I don't have to! lol. Good work I like it...
AttheSwamp chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh wow! I don't know what to say. I could feel Hawkeye's anguish and madness so strongly and the tension was almost unbearable at times.

I nearly cried at the end when they had to leave him and he just said "They lock me in"

They were terrible places to be inside in those days.

Awesome work
laurydory chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Ah... the return of RoseLight. Beautiful, perfect and well worth the wait. I loved the stirring image of 'emotional strip poker'. Well actually I loved all of it. Very insightful, hopeful and with a welcome touch of HM. Wonderful read.
Olive Drab chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That's the closest I've come to shedding a tear at a story on this site. "I miss me too..." Poor lonely, angry, bewildered Hawkeye. You write him and his state of mind prefectly.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Very sad, but very moving...great oneshot! Happy writing!
random-lobster chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This is fantastic! Please, please, please write more!
HM4077 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I love it i love it i love it.

Sad and sweet and with the hint of more.

Love it!
inveritas chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
What else can I say but wow! That was really great. That certainly was a terrifing time for Hawkeye - and everyone else too, he's so lucky to have such wonderful friends. I liked Colonel Potter's lipstick adivce for Margaret and the fact that Hawkeye noticed! Great story. :)