Reviews for Up To The Surface
NikeIsis chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
This is a great story.

When r u going to update.
janex chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
this story is to good to wait any longer please
jane chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
please hurry and update its been way to LONG.
michelle chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
please update soon, love it.
jane chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
please hurry and update to this wonderful story.
jane chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
hey omg this sstory is really good please please update and does tristan live witht the cullens and he thinks that rosalie might not like bella?well thats just my guess but i wont have to guess if you update soon please.
rachel steed chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
i absolutely luv ur stories, there so friggin ausome lol. hope u get better lol. update pretty soon cuz im getting so bored over here seeing as my friend put me up to this but i dont really mind lol. u dont have to reply back to me, i no u'll accept whatever i have lol. luv to see u get on past writers block and please say there'll b a happy ending here lol.
Livelaughlisten chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I Love your story. PLEASE update it. I knowyou haven't in a long time but it's really good.
NoStringsAttached chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Hey! You! yea, you. you need to update soon. K? K. Capishe? (however you spell that...)

Yea, so you need to update lols. Its been almost... -counts on fingers- three months!
kayla chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
write more!
CuddlyMuffin chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
You haven't updated since APRIL! Come on! Do you still need help with the writer's block? 'Cus you can email me if you want:

But next I think you should go through Bella's first day of school and have old characters reappear. (i.e.-Mike, Angela, the hated Lauren...) Then have an unexpected call or somthing and have the Cullen's appear sooner then expected.

For the first day she wouldn't have been educated in the 1900's 'cus girls "Were to stupid to learn". So all of this would be entirely new information. That would be interesting. I don't really know how you could finish the story but you are the author so it should be brilliant :)
CuddlyMuffin chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Trust me, she is not an idiot. She is just from another century. If I was in her position I would be on the floor bawling. And Tristan isn't going to like her or anything will he? Or make a move? I am all for the E&B endings!
CuddlyMuffin chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Ah! I love this prologue so much more then the first! I will continue to read :) If I don't like a story I can usually tell by the 2nd or 3rd but this is wonderful!
MyOwnWriter chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! PLEASE! I love it! _
haunted.by.you chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
plz update! i wanna know wot happens!