Reviews for Bonjour
Digi-fanCatt chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Really? I always sung a verse in french, and one in English. Made it last longer. X3
Frosty Wolf chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
A nice read, well done.
De Jour chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
as an early user, this was one of my favourite daisuke-involved fanfiction back in the day. i've just recently reread this, and i still love it. this story is charming, and you've retained the lovable quirks of each character.
The Archsage chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Great story. I'm glad you didn't exclude the digimon like I've seen happen in a few stories. Also, and this is the sad part, I learned more French reading this rather short story then I have ever learned from my french teachers and I'm eighteen right now so. Although, it might also be due to my sudden interest in the language. Anyway, great story and an original couple considering they never met in the anime.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
aw now this was cute. I'm saving this. Go Dai-chan
FallenHope-Angel chapter 5 . 10/19/2008
this one is goo. next have all dd's visit and make matt and tk sing to there grndpa everytime he asks
Arek the Absolute chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
Truly one of the most magnificent stories I've seen here in a very long time.

Where to begin? The characters were true to form at all times, which can be very difficult to accomplish. More than that, you remained true to the heart of the series while still taking it to a new setting with the challenges associated with such a move.

I was even more impressed by your handling of the shifting mood and how you were able to integrate such a variety of interpersonal dynamics so seemlessly. The way in which you blend humor, romance, and even a bit of remorse in the fifth chapter feels completely natural. Mr. Takaishi and Catherine were both superbly written and their interactions with the main cast were spot-on. Even the digimon, who had relatively minor parts to play in this story, still added greatly to the flavor of the piece with a minimum of dialogue required. The only thing that struck me here is that Daisuke and Hikari seem to have little interaction, which I think is inconsistent with their portrayal in the series, though it does work for the purposes of this story.

I think what I admire most about this piece is the heart. It's witty and charming, but more than anything it reminds the reader of why he/she should care about these characters. It is not because of what they do or where they go or even who they fall in love with; we enjoy these characters because of who they are, because they are genuine, because they like ourselves and our friends. At the core of all fiction is character, and when the character is well-developed the fiction can only benefit because the characters are the only reason we care for fiction. It is stories like this one that endear these characters to us.
The Two-One-Five chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Great story over all. I would never have thought that Daisuke/Catherine was possible until after I read this fic
Queen Isa chapter 1 . 5/28/2007

i love this fic and am re-reading it again. *love*
Anime Sisterz chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
ZOMG! YOUR STORY WAS SO CUTE! ... and it adds to my many reasons of why i learned french. Ignored the mistakes and its was perfect! LOVELOVELOVE! sorry, im not that great at critisim, so please just allow me to fangirl. 0
Circeus chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
As a quick comment, I must commend you foryour research on the Bastille. The french grammar does be horrible, but can be understood.
243Ash chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Yayness! Daisuke/Catherine and Ken/Miyako. . . . yayness! Maybe I should save the page for french 2! heh.
243Ash chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
You're testing my french 1-aren't you?
Saturn's Hikari chapter 3 . 12/18/2004
This is such a cute story! I love it!

Your french pretty good. I love the part where the French girls surrond T.K and Iori.

'Il sera un homme bel' should be 'Il sera un homme beau.' (He will be a handsome man.)Beau is the masciline form of belle, and since Iori's a boy, you shoulod use that form.

'Je regrette' is fine, although, you could also use 'Je suis desole' (I am sorry) with an accent on the last e.

When Catherine said,"Floramon, pourquoi ĂȘtes-vous ici?" She would probably us, the tu- form of you, not vous. Vous is a formal or plural you. Tu is used for friends and kids. So she would have said "Floramon, pourquoi es-tu ici?" or even

"Floramon, Qu'est-ce que fais-tu?" - What are you doing? or

"Floramon, Qu'est-ce que as-tu fait?" -What have you done?

I hope you don't mind me suggesting this. It's just a great story, I can't wait to finish it!

Saturn's Hikari
aphinitea chapter 6 . 8/26/2004
miyako and ken are so cute together!