Reviews for Resolution
Skyhawker chapter 83 . 9/30
like everyone else, I just want you to finish it. this is one of the longest fics I've read, if I knew it wasn't finished I probably would not have started the series, lucky for me I didn't know! I really loved it, thank you for writing it, but I'm still hoping for an ending.
Julia Anne Rush chapter 33 . 9/15
Did he just win the Elder Wand in a poker game?! Hah! I love it.
tsuj chapter 83 . 8/4
Dear GreenGecko,
I hope you are alright.
I realize it has been 10 years since you last posted. If you are well, I dearly hope your interest in finishing this incredibly well plotted, poetic, engaging story returns. I cannot be the only fan agonizing to know the ending.
Peace,
Tsuj
tsuj chapter 42 . 7/28
So enjoying the reread of your brilliant series. In my recollection, this is a WIP. But I can't remember. I guess I'll find out!
How funny! I google imaged "wicket" and got that Star Wars character.
I wonder if Ravenclaw's book would let Hermione see itself, if Harry wasn't so far gone.
MarbleWolf chapter 68 . 7/27
Best story trilogy I've read here!
I know it's been years but you said you have the ending sketched. Pls just reply with who boss is...is it Aberforth? Harry said his blue eyes in another plane were similar? Pls pm and give me 2 sentence ending...pls!

Hermaine & Vinush marry? Suze and Harry stay together? Harry gets to be real auror?
Amber chapter 1 . 4/28
Three more chapters are on her live journal... But she still didn't finish it there, either
Montara chapter 83 . 3/14
So sad your series have reached the end. It was such an interesting idea, and even though I've read your stories some time ago, I can remember them clearly, because they are so well written and the plot is fantastic. Thank you and I really hope you'll some day finish this last story. May the muse be with you!
sherkhan117 chapter 10 . 3/5
Hey GreenGecko,

Should Candice be drinking if she's preggers?! She had beer in the first chapter, mead at her wedding, and mead again in this chapter at dinner.

I love your story!
M chapter 83 . 3/2
You tease! Promising to end at 85 chapters and then not updating for more than 4 years.
It's been fun though. Very fun. :D

Cheers!
Leishiyue chapter 47 . 2/22
Is NO one else appalled by the fact that Draco and Pansy decided not to abort? Not only was she raped (most likely repeatedly), it also came from Voldemort! Letting go of the past so that they could live better in the present sounds great, until you consider the fact that instead of advising them to get rid of the trauma-causing product to do so, Severus actually told them to keep it. Whether they treat it as their child or not, truth has an inconvenient way of coming out, and what do they plan on saying? "Sorry, your biological father subjugated people to his will, killed for fun, raped your mother, and we decided to have you anyway? Oh and by the way, he was in the body of someone who tried to obliviate two of his own students at the risk of everyone getting killed by a huge basilisk, just so he could get the credit, the same way he's done for years. Also, we don't know for sure if you've got both their DNA somehow."

Your Draco & Pansy don't seem like they'd let this happen, and your Severus even less likely to condone it, even after having a kid of his own. I've barely had enough patience to hope that you're going somewhere with the whole Harry's-Turning-Way-Dark-For-No-Reason thing, but this really makes no sense. Disappointing after "Resonance" and "Revolution".
Leishiyue chapter 10 . 2/17
I find it ridiculous when people make comments about how Tonks "still" doesn't trust Harry. Why should she? He's going around being WAY too solicitous of his ex-girlfriend and another potential one. Frankly, he should cut off all contact with them altogether since he actually really likes Tonks and isn't just trying not to be alone. Since that won't happen, the least he could do is to stop interfering with their entirely independant, unrelated-to-him lives. I'm so tired of people complaining about jealous significant others when they themselves act like central air conditioning: providing warmth to everyone and anyone in the vicinity. Harry has made mistakes throughout this trilogy, but at least recognized them as problems, and learnt from them. This time, he thinks that his unfortunate behaviour was perfectly acceptable, even after Tonks warned him. For the first time since the beginning of this trilogy, I'm truly disappointed in him.
I love this story and where you are taking your characters. I really hope you come back someday and finish their stories.
November S chapter 82 . 11/16/2016
I have just read through it for the third time, and I still love the story and your character portrayal! I understand being bogged down with real life and story plots, but I do hope that you finish this wonderful story! How you intend to finish it in two chapters, I'm not sure, but I am looking forward to it!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 83 . 10/29/2016
Ah, no! I've reached the end. Thank-you for all the time you have put into this, between the three, this may be the longest story I've ever read! I want more! Hehe
3,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »