Reviews for Resolution
jace4ever chapter 83 . 6/26
I love this story and I know it has been years since updated but I do hope you come back and finish this. Thank you
jace4ever chapter 20 . 6/9
I hate how I feel that Harry is dismissing Severus as a father. Do not know ow if that is what the page is really saying here. Kids will always need their parents just differently and I do not see Severus treating the baby any different than Harry. Because he does love him and worries like a true parent would. And I have never liked James so.
hi chapter 83 . 5/22
please finish this serie

finish this story
Trelva chapter 83 . 5/16
PLEASE finish it. I've spent 3 weeks reading from the beginning story to the end of this one just to find out its unfinished!
Stranger chapter 83 . 4/10
Amazing story with lots of twists and good characters. I'm glad I read it, even if it's unfinished.
MarbleWolf chapter 83 . 1/30
whaaaaat... I got so invested just to find its not finished. pleaaaaase finish it
Janto chapter 82 . 1/9
I really do love this story that you have written. I re-read this story all the time. I know it has been a long time since you have posted anything. So I hope that one day you are able to come back and finish this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Cate chapter 83 . 12/15/2017
I've been rereading this series and I'm still blown away by it. Thank you for keeping it posted. It's absolutely well written.
Skyhawker chapter 83 . 9/30/2017
like everyone else, I just want you to finish it. this is one of the longest fics I've read, if I knew it wasn't finished I probably would not have started the series, lucky for me I didn't know! I really loved it, thank you for writing it, but I'm still hoping for an ending.
Julia Anne Rush chapter 33 . 9/15/2017
Did he just win the Elder Wand in a poker game?! Hah! I love it.
tsuj chapter 83 . 8/4/2017
Dear GreenGecko,
I hope you are alright.
I realize it has been 10 years since you last posted. If you are well, I dearly hope your interest in finishing this incredibly well plotted, poetic, engaging story returns. I cannot be the only fan agonizing to know the ending.
Peace,
Tsuj
tsuj chapter 42 . 7/28/2017
So enjoying the reread of your brilliant series. In my recollection, this is a WIP. But I can't remember. I guess I'll find out!
How funny! I google imaged "wicket" and got that Star Wars character.
I wonder if Ravenclaw's book would let Hermione see itself, if Harry wasn't so far gone.
MarbleWolf chapter 68 . 7/27/2017
Best story trilogy I've read here!
Guest chapter 83 . 5/4/2017
I know it's been years but you said you have the ending sketched. Pls just reply with who boss is...is it Aberforth? Harry said his blue eyes in another plane were similar? Pls pm and give me 2 sentence ending...pls!

Hermaine & Vinush marry? Suze and Harry stay together? Harry gets to be real auror?
Amber chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Three more chapters are on her live journal... But she still didn't finish it there, either
3,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »