Reviews for Resolution
Silverrain chapter 83 . 4/13
Love it. Great story. Suze is one of my fave ocs in the story, so I like the pairing. Can't wait for an update! Thanks for sharing your work with us!
daisycb chapter 83 . 4/11
Please finish this. Thanks
Silverrain chapter 71 . 4/11
Great chapter!
Sylverrrrr chapter 38 . 4/7
Oh god, I so want Harry to go destroy the device in the dark plane! Arrrrgggghhhh!

Great story :)
Rainne chapter 15 . 4/4
Great story!

Lots of problems with list quotation marks and lines though. They are super annoying. BTW... Curiosity and interest are piqued, not peaked.
aki93 chapter 1 . 3/29
This series is my favorite on the HP dome, I really hope you are gonna finish this third book, suze and Harry seemed such an Unlikely couple at the begging, but now I've seen otherwise and I can't wait for more! :)) continue as you did, I don't know why there has been a 2 year silence but hopefully it won't last..
excessivelyperky chapter 78 . 3/28
Another marvelous chapter; now *that's* a date-dinner out, riding a hippogriff, catching a malevolent plant, playing dodge'em with a unicorn-and then a kiss that needs no Lip Locker potion whatsoever. Harry and Suze are both flyers, and what's more, both Seekers-you need a different type of temperament to succeed at that, and thus they seem well matched. Harry is speaking better, even if he doesn't think so.

And I love how Arcadius is disappointed at clean trainers to chew on. I know my cat likes water when it has a few bugs in it...
masonsmith chapter 83 . 3/10
Argh please please please please dn't abandon this wonderful story it is amazing you have wriitin aroun 1.5 million words (I think) on this story line please dn't drop itPlease
Great story! When's next update :p
Bee Molee chapter 83 . 2/17
Thank you , I have enjoyed reading this, and look forward to seeing more of your work.
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 83 . 2/9
Hi! It's been a long, long time. I started reading Resonance in 2003, I think, and life happened, and I got behind, and now I forget where I left off, but I think I'm going to start at the beginning of Resolution. I'm carefully avoiding reading above the review box because I don't want any spoilers, but I was sort of wondering if you could tell me if the story is finished or not. I remember thinking when the last Harry Potter book came out that I would be so sad that it was over, but at least there would still be the Resonance trilogy, and I dreaded the ending of that for a long time too, until I sort of fell off the boat for ? years? A long time. Anyway. This is weird. Just checking in, I guess sort of.
Howldaloom chapter 82 . 1/17
Google darkirony livejournal resolution chapter 84 to 86
Howldaloom chapter 83 . 1/17
I found more chapters and her last log in was August 2013 so it does look like she may finish it! Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy !

Post reviews here too!
Memory25 chapter 83 . 1/16
Your series has been one of THE best Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure to read, and I am definitely curious if you are going to be continuing it. A lot has happened to Harry and I really hope that he can find his way through life to a somewhat happy and safe ending.
Voyager chapter 83 . 1/4
You have not updated in a year plus. Will you finish the story? Please?
2,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »