Reviews for Resolution
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/24
this series is amazing. I loved it..I did hope you would have finished this one as well... this is one of the well written fanfictions I have read and one of my favourites...I love it.
Anaea241 chapter 1 . 7/2
Im so sad this fic is not completed. I definitely understand not feeling something anymore, but i certainly hope you find the interest to finish it
hpchic03 chapter 83 . 12/14/2021
I'll post a review in the hoping that you may still see them. I just finished rereading this series...again. This is probably one of the most well written fics that I have ever read. The world building you did was amazing. I'm not sure why you left off but kudos for what you did complete. Just know that your readers would love to see the story completed. Good luck with whatever you're doing.
Snapesthe1gmail chapter 83 . 7/24/2021
These stories of yours might as well be canon for me. You are such as excellent world builder. I love how you took Harry and Severus from one characterization to where you have them now. Reading these stories and escaping into someone else’s troubles got me through a multiple sclerosis exacerbation and some other times. Thank you! I’m hoping one day you will continue these. I’ve reread 4 times.
Me chapter 83 . 6/7/2021
A great shame you have not completed this story.
Chandlia chapter 83 . 6/4/2021
Reread this trilogy, plus the LJ's 2.5 chapters, in around a week: not bad for 1.6 million words. I think I looked you up a couple years ago on FB to make sure you were still alive (and had fun coming up with reasons on why the story was uncompleted when it felt 95% done: long-term Peace Corps assignments, intelligence work, novel deal, crashed computer...the standard RL craziness/horribleness...). I think I burned out on FFN around the same time for life issues - no judgement here. I hope life is treating you kindly and I just wanted to say how much fun and joy your Harry, Severus & co. still bring almost a decade later. I gave in and linked an external bookmark to Resonance's FFN page over on A03; so perhaps it may ensnare a new reader or two for the resonating, magic journey at some point. Like Severus, we may go mad not knowing, but I suppose we'll have to undust the buried wands of our imaginations to find resolution.

Thank-you for writing and posting. 3
Dad chapter 83 . 5/20/2021
I have been reading these stories for over a week and now find out this is not finished. Oh woe!
pokane chapter 83 . 12/29/2020
Hey, I just found this series after many years. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Thanks for all your work. If you are still writing I would be happy to read your stuff
tealinkrose39 chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
There's a lot more foreshadowing in this chapter than I remember - the Snape vision of placating Voldemort, Harry saying "imagine i was a dark wizard"

nice work!

also glad you gave harry a break - sometimes when characters don't get a rest i also feel exhausted lol
Slacker Queen chapter 83 . 9/19/2020
Every year I reread this wonderfully fantastic story. I keep hoping you'll eventually finish it. Even if you don't though, I'm still going to come back time after time and reimerse myself in it. This will always be my number one favorite fanfic of all time. Hope all is well with you! Have a great day!
Village-Mystic chapter 83 . 9/11/2020
Okay looking for your live journal or other sites now. Continue to be good stuff, but sensing some conclusions.
Village-Mystic chapter 80 . 9/10/2020
Careful now.
Village-Mystic chapter 79 . 9/10/2020
Really enjoying how new plot points allow experiences and timeline stuff to build upon each other.
Village-Mystic chapter 70 . 9/9/2020
I'm enjoying the continued plot and character moments.
Village-Mystic chapter 69 . 9/9/2020
Continuing to enjoy this a lot, and I'm certain to be switching to your other site(s) soon.
3,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »