Reviews for Resolution
MariposaHTx chapter 83 . 10/14
I'm also glad I didn't know this wasn't completed when I started it, because wow was it good! I found it exceptionally original and it surprised me at every turn. I hope you stopped writing this because you went on to bigger, better things, because you certainly deserve to be a professional writer. I was pretty frustrated to find it just end like that, but I've decided to just be thankful I was able to read as much as I did. You are a great writer and I thank you for this story series!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 83 . 10/13
I remember following the story ever since resonance.
I'm sure I'd live to read more...
jace4ever chapter 83 . 6/26
I love this story and I know it has been years since updated but I do hope you come back and finish this. Thank you
jace4ever chapter 20 . 6/9
I hate how I feel that Harry is dismissing Severus as a father. Do not know ow if that is what the page is really saying here. Kids will always need their parents just differently and I do not see Severus treating the baby any different than Harry. Because he does love him and worries like a true parent would. And I have never liked James so.
hi chapter 83 . 5/22
please finish this serie

finish this story
Trelva chapter 83 . 5/16
PLEASE finish it. I've spent 3 weeks reading from the beginning story to the end of this one just to find out its unfinished!
Stranger chapter 83 . 4/10
Amazing story with lots of twists and good characters. I'm glad I read it, even if it's unfinished.
MarbleWolf chapter 83 . 1/30
whaaaaat... I got so invested just to find its not finished. pleaaaaase finish it
Janto chapter 82 . 1/9
I really do love this story that you have written. I re-read this story all the time. I know it has been a long time since you have posted anything. So I hope that one day you are able to come back and finish this story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Cate chapter 83 . 12/15/2017
I've been rereading this series and I'm still blown away by it. Thank you for keeping it posted. It's absolutely well written.
Skyhawker chapter 83 . 9/30/2017
like everyone else, I just want you to finish it. this is one of the longest fics I've read, if I knew it wasn't finished I probably would not have started the series, lucky for me I didn't know! I really loved it, thank you for writing it, but I'm still hoping for an ending.
Julia Anne Rush chapter 33 . 9/15/2017
Did he just win the Elder Wand in a poker game?! Hah! I love it.
tsuj chapter 83 . 8/4/2017
Dear GreenGecko,
I hope you are alright.
I realize it has been 10 years since you last posted. If you are well, I dearly hope your interest in finishing this incredibly well plotted, poetic, engaging story returns. I cannot be the only fan agonizing to know the ending.
Peace,
Tsuj
tsuj chapter 42 . 7/28/2017
So enjoying the reread of your brilliant series. In my recollection, this is a WIP. But I can't remember. I guess I'll find out!
How funny! I google imaged "wicket" and got that Star Wars character.
I wonder if Ravenclaw's book would let Hermione see itself, if Harry wasn't so far gone.
MarbleWolf chapter 68 . 7/27/2017
Best story trilogy I've read here!
3,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »