Reviews for A Night of Reunited Love, A Night of True Feelings
I don't know chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I really love this story and i hate kagome oh yeah and you should make kagome look at it and inuyasha claim kikyo to be his mate and told kagome to gi back to her own time, but i'm 100% sure that inuyasha would never do that. I'm not complaining or anything but asude of that the story was really good i never thought someone has the idea of inuyasha make kikyo come back to live just because their making love anyway i love this story
kikyorocks543 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I liked it Kikyo rocks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Woah, used the song; Shinjitsu no Uta, so awesome... I'm sighing, though it's soo cool! _ Ja ne!
SodaPop1333 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Your Story really was not as bad as you say it is. Im a Kikyo and Inuyasha fan too so I would love it no matter what. You culd have added some more for-play but besides that it was a good story.(KIKYO AND INUYASHA FOREVER!)
Saya chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was really good and sweet!KikyoxInuyasha 4 ever!
Queen of the RED moon chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Very sweet is all I can say.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
That was good A beautiful story, but the end is really diferent, anyway... I loved it

Kisses and continue to write ever D

Rosetta Brunestud
InuKik4Ever chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is an absolutely beautiful story, it is very well-written and your descriptions are brilliant. Definitely adding to my favs, I loved it.
Kiharu3291992 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
awe! so touching i hope u will write more fics like this
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
O I loved it! Your love scene was very beautiful and I loved the ending. You just gave me an idea for something...LOL
Nesha1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I've read a lot of Inu/Kik lemons but I haven't read any that makes her "come alive" (pun intended LoL) after being wtih Inuyasha. I don't know why you say you hated it. I liked it.
xInsanityxOfxLove chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
hmm fantasy, not sure how she came alive again but still i liked it. i like kikyou better than kagome so yah.
damselofdarkness99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
It was pretty good you should make a sequel about what kagome would think about inuyasha and kikyo being together anyway I love it_
SacredxMaiden chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw, such a cute story.

I loved it that you made Kikyo alive and all.

D