Reviews for Special Things 2: All Thumbs
Katetanic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
LOL! Awesome!

Cassie's "Oh, come on! Just go ahead and kiss her!" was hilarious! :D LOVE IT!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Now THAT was sneaky...I can actually picture Jack doing that! However, I can also picture Sam's reaction if they just happened to run into that salesman somewhere and he mentioned being paid to DISassemble the scooter before Jack took it to Cassie! That would have made for a fun epilogue!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
::snickers:: fantastic
mara-anni chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was a fantastic chapter, i'm loving this series so far.

Jack is such an adorable smart ass, loved this.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Wonderful job, but I'm a little confused: Did Jack or Cassie ask the guy at the store to disassemble the scooter? It was Jack, right?

I really liked this - it was a great little snippet into their lives outside of the mountain. Another one soon please?
nonhalema chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Loved it
stusue chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Jack can be so smart when he wants to be! :o) Great little snippet... I can't wait for more! :o)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
He paid someone to take it apart! If Sam only knew. That's hilarious! Look forward to more of these.
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I am SO gonna love this series!
Natters chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
snicker
dyslecksec chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Heh, Sam realized Jack was being devious, but she doesn't even know the half of it! lol Very nice!
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
*giggles*
Aertyn - Fluff Monster chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh, that was brilliant!

I especially love the fact that Jack paid to have the thing taken apart so he could get Sam over... :D
LCTC chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
hehe...loved it! Very sweet...please keep these Special Things little fics coming! :) I would love to read a whole bunch more of them! And if you have Sam and Jack get together or at the very least kiss...well...who am I to argue? I'm just sayin' ;)
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 4/1/2007