Reviews for Belong To Nowhere
Anno chapter 10 . 4/25/2007
You quite a few tense problems that make some parts confusing. Also, some times it's hard to tell who's perspective a part is from...
HelplessRomantic chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
They were saying like the same things! CUTE! AW!

I can't believe that they want the same thing... it's driving me mad that one of them isnt doing anything! URGH! AHH!

I don't care that it's small, it's BEAUTIFUL! I love it!

Love it love it love it

sirius isnt a bastard adn remus isnt a beast... aw
HelplessRomantic chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
FOR THE THIRTEENTH TIME, PURELY FRIENDS... that line cracks me up for some reason!

Nobody wants a sad story... screw them. :D

There's a LOT to say about this chappie!

First, I am VERY glad that Sirius told James that he knew and basically stood up for Remus.

I love the Stone, Starfire, S-Pants name thing! Starfire is such a cute name.

AWW! People forget Remus and think he's homely! AW!

Yay! People in the quidditch team are for Siri/Remus! More for the team!

"He's puppy dog cute, that's all." HEhe!

Lily talked to him... no Harry yet. lol

OH NO! They FOUGHT! for something they didn't do! NO!

:D:D:D

~HelplessRomantic~
rekahneko chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
Oh, sad at Christmastime is no good. Poor things.

I love how they are practically thinking the exact same things at the same time...

Good chapter!
lady potter7447 chapter 9 . 4/25/2007
I absolutely adored this chapter; it's so sad and cute!

But I for one, am a closet-romantic, so happy endings make my day.
slightlybetter chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
Aw man they're both acting like idiots!*sigh*Let's head towards the happy okay?Otherwise still a great job and can't wait 4 tommoows update
Riku-Rocks chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
This is a nice chapter.

It does a good job of showing how the characters can be so similar and yet so different. That is part of the charm of this pairing, after all. The way thier contrasts balance each other out.

By the way, I vote for the happy ending (They did get shafted in the books after all).
MayaMay chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
I stopped receiving e-mail notifications of when you update your story. _
hermionegranger47393 chapter 9 . 4/24/2007
HAPPY AND SAD! COME ON, PPLS, HAPPY AND SAD!

Enough bla bla bla happyhappyhappyeverafter stories! Some suspense, girl, brings a story alive! And that needs SOME sadness!

Don't care that this is small, it's written BEAUTIFULLY... besides you have the other chapter done already, and you'll post it tomorrow evening... yay!

I love that they're thinking the same things... I so wanted Sirius or Remus to knock on their door and just hug or SOMETHING! ARGH! This is most emotional I've ever felt about a story. :D

Post soon!

:D:D:D

Love,

~v~
Lykaios Nyx chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Aw...how sad!

I think that the ending should be HAPPY! _ Can't wait for the next update!
anonymous chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Happy Ending! I'm so sick of all the fics that end up depressing me!
slightlybetter chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
Ok first off let me apologise because my damn story alert is not working,otherwise I would have reviewed last chappie of all THIS SURE AS HELL BETTER END HAPPY! OMG u just CANNOT end this sad ,u CANNOT hurt the puppies! I'm great with everything so far but COME ON!RemusxSirius is 4ever, so PLEASE don't ruin it..I be VERY sad T-T Please update and understand that my alerts aren't working(dunno y though...) Anyway my vote:Happy ending...times infinity..what?
NickiNick83 chapter 8 . 4/22/2007
make it a happy one i don't like sad ones or if you make it both make it happy for remius and sirius
Slasharific chapter 8 . 4/21/2007