Reviews for Belong To Nowhere
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Still great! Please update soon!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Aha... the plot thickens.. I'm so excited to watch this develop! Any idea how long it'll be?

**Duckies
slightlybetter chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Ah yes still a good fiction, my only complaint is that James is acting so idiotic*shakes head* Ah well, I guess it adds more to the plot and something interesting later when I see a SxR moment, which, by the way is when? Once again lovin the pace and keep it up
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
OH! Sounds interesting... can't wait for the rest, this is really... thrill catching. LOL!

love the idea of remus being in ravenclaw. always wanted to read one of those before, but I couldn't write it myself...

~LiLy~
rekahneko chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
I like that Remus stood up to James though it probably doesn't bode well for the two of them getting along in the future.

And it is good that Remus realizes that he might just want to be friends with those silly Gryffindors!

(-:
hermionegranger47393 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Oh, UPDATE UPDATE! YAY!

Did you get the mail i sent you about the parking lot?

Well, anyway, I wanted to tell you that I loved the last phrase here. It rocked, with the 'wait a moment... wishful thinking? ...-...- perhaps he would...'

Excellent. Eggcellent. Perfect. Purfect. Love it all, can't wait!
Black's Crystal chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
grate story hope you update very soon

BCxx
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
WOOT nice start! .~

can't wait :)

**Duckies
rekahneko chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
OH!

This is a very promising start...

Remus would make a good Ravenclaw.

(-:
Shadow17Marauder chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This is really good. Please update soon! I can't wait to read what happens next!
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
It's a great plot so far, I think. So update asap!
Elpin chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great first chapter. I've always wanted to read a fic were Remus is in Ravenclaw! Brilliant job so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update!
slightlybetter chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Okay good beggining and a great cliff hanger so this is worth reading I'm glad things are starting out slow but are gradually going to get VERY interesting so update soon!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Ahh! Lovely! That was hilarious!

"Are you okay?"

"Peachy." Remus said.

SO FUNNILY FUNNY! CONTINUE SOON, I love the idea of remus being in ravenclaw!

Love,