Reviews for Belong To Nowhere
Anno chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
I was quite liking this until the "Siri" thing (nearly everyone in the fandom is disgusted with that nickname, anyway), and then at the end you say your going to delete it because you're not getting enough reviews? You obviously aren't writing this for the right reasons, then.
rekahneko chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Ooh!

A jealous James is fun but I am glad Remus is strong enough to suggest to Sirius that the two of them shouldn't care about James' opinion on this.

I liked the Ravenclaw portrait!

Slasharific chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
I like this story. It's great.
slightlybetter chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
*gasp*The suspense! Aw, poor Remus, wonder what will happen now...UPDATE SOON!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
OMGOMGOMGOMG I lovve you! This ROCKS, awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome! EXCELLENT plot, the end is so dreadfully CLIFFY like. Fine. LEAVE ME HANGING.

LOVE IT!.
Moony that Chick in Black chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Still great! Please update soon!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Aha... the plot thickens.. I'm so excited to watch this develop! Any idea how long it'll be?

**Duckies
slightlybetter chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Ah yes still a good fiction, my only complaint is that James is acting so idiotic*shakes head* Ah well, I guess it adds more to the plot and something interesting later when I see a SxR moment, which, by the way is when? Once again lovin the pace and keep it up
HelplessRomantic chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
OH! Sounds interesting... can't wait for the rest, this is really... thrill catching. LOL!

love the idea of remus being in ravenclaw. always wanted to read one of those before, but I couldn't write it myself...

~LiLy~
rekahneko chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
I like that Remus stood up to James though it probably doesn't bode well for the two of them getting along in the future.

And it is good that Remus realizes that he might just want to be friends with those silly Gryffindors!

hermionegranger47393 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Oh, UPDATE UPDATE! YAY!

Did you get the mail i sent you about the parking lot?

Well, anyway, I wanted to tell you that I loved the last phrase here. It rocked, with the 'wait a moment... wishful thinking? ...-...- perhaps he would...'

Excellent. Eggcellent. Perfect. Purfect. Love it all, can't wait!
Black's Crystal chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
grate story hope you update very soon

BCxx
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
WOOT nice start! .~

can't wait :)

**Duckies
rekahneko chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
OH!

This is a very promising start...

Remus would make a good Ravenclaw.

Shadow17Marauder chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This is really good. Please update soon! I can't wait to read what happens next!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »