Reviews for Belong To Nowhere
Sexy Mcgee chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
Hi!This is a really good FOOL!And...yah super awesome.I love how Sirius kept being stupid in the begining and I love Remmy...of course.
slightlybetter chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
-after uncontrollable sobbing- *sniffles* Oh sequel possibility? DAMN RIGHT THERE SHOULD BE ONE! I have no ideas but I hope others do because OMG This ended happy but, well it's always been hard for me to see a great fiction end..Still at least there was a happy ending, and hopefully u WILL write a sequel!GREAT JOB, I LOVED THIS!
B2J chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
hey, really liked the story, great writing, i don't think that there is a need for a sequel as it seems so perfect this way, keep up the good work.
HelplessRomantic chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
OMG O_O

I can't believe it. He was expelled.

I love the seal it with a kiss... that was adorable. *sighs in lust*

I loved the tie thing in the beginning. adorkable :P

and the thing with the court room amused me way too much... the whole thing where sirius is like "you insulting my sexual prefences?" and the part where is he defending remus going like "he isn't my sex toy I love him!"

and I was almost crying at the part where sirius was crying in the courtroom... it reminded me of the end of moulin rouge... AW so sad.

UPDATE SOON because this thing rocks.
PaddyWaddy chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
Aw. cuteness!
MayaMay chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
End already? It felt a little abrupt; a sequel is in order! :D Maybe you can write about the consequences of all of them leaving school early (albeit, 30 days until graduation, what more can they learn? But whatever). Or perhaps something about Black and Lupin trying to find someplace to live together? Y'know, the usual post-Hogwarts type of story.
xxanglophilexx chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
I normally don't like reading very long stories, but I love your writing, so I decided to try this one. I was happy that I did. AU isn't my favorite, but this was written very well and believably. James being a bastard in the beginning was almost a refreshing thing. He wasn't perfect, as was shown in Snape's worst memory, and he was a total berk at times. This portrayed him very interestingly.

The whole story was very cute, just angsty. Certain small things I liked-the reasoning behind the nicknames "Stone" and "Starfire-and others. All in all, it was just very well written and entertaining. Peter was good too-there wasn't too much of him, but he wasn't written as a simpering idiot. The bits of Lily were nice, too. I also enjoyed that none of the Ravenclaws had names. You're right-it did give Remus more of a sense of isolation. It's also nice that Sirius introduced Remus to one of his favorite things. Really, everything about this was nice. There were even plenty of funny moments-I giggled loudly when the houseelf yelled at Sirius and when Sirius yelled that he wasn't gay. I also liked "Remus-smitten"-I've heard Remus-sexual before, but never Remus-smitten.

Well, to sum up this long review: fantastic story. I really did enjoy it.
aturnofthepage chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
i don't think there should be a sequal unless you want to realy work at it. i know a lot of stories that have been cheepend or ruined by their sequals. but some sequals are very tastefull and well done. i realy lie this story thank you for finishing it.

may you aspire to the level of Boudica
MagicalWinry chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
Sequel please!
xelloss100 chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
Yes! happy ending! Just how I like it! very very sweet! They were all very cute!

Great story!

See you on the next story!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
WE :)

SO good.
LaughableBlackStorm chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
I love this story so much it's crazy. You're an amazing and talented author, and you portray the characters' emotions very well. Great work, you've done a wonderful job! :D There's a reason this story is in my favorites.

I'm very glad you're considering a sequel. My ideas would involve the war more (does your story line have this? I know it's an AU fic, but does it have the war too?). That's my suggestion, since this story revolved around Sirius and Remus getting together and such. And since they both didn't finish Hogwarts, they can't find jobs anywhere that requires graduating from a school. :) I hope you decide to write a sequel!

As I said before, you wrote this story brilliantly. Besides the spelling errors here and there, it's perfect. Well done! :D
rekahneko chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
Great story with a great ending.

Congrats for finishing such a long story!

You have once again inspired me.

(-:
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
1. I didn't want that to end, so you have to write a sequel

2. The sequel should be about Sirius being forced back to Hogwarts for the last month

3. That was brilliant, what more can I say?
Scision chapter 16 . 5/18/2007
aw [: [: great way to end this fic. ROFL i liked the part where theyre shouting back and forth haha.

“They really do look perfect.” Peter commented, standing alone but still smiling in the corner with his hands behind his back.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »