Reviews for Teen Titans VS Justice League of America
noa171 chapter 7 . 4/30
wonderfull !
I greatly enjoyed this story, quite humorous. Thank you IVIaedhros
tigergirl1723 chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
This was the funniest thing ever! I just about busted a gut, I was laughing so hard! Great story, loved it!
Heiress of the Hyuuga chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
This. Is. Amazing! The funny thing is years ago, before I had account. I read this story and loved it. It's only by accident that I found it again... Still as good as the first time!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Approach vector? It looks like somebody has a thing for Star Wars and great fanfiction.
Syrlai chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Talk about a perfect battle royal versus Titans and League members. Sweet. Totally sweet.

Epic ending and as Cyborg loves to say: "BOOYAH!" :D
Syrlai chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Wow, I'm feeling the pressure dude, I'm feeling it. This just gets better and better!

Okay, so I'm wrong again about my prediction :P well, I don't mind anyway :3
Syrlai chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Okay... I take back what I said at the previous chapter. Attacking the League? That is the most craziest, most wackiest, unbellieveable, unconceivable idea I have ever heard! And it's awesome! Leave it to Batman to be able to screw with the League and still get away. lol

Let me guess what happens in the next chapter before I click the button...

Are the rest of the Titans coming along for the joyride? Not just Titans West but East and the honorary Titans?
Syrlai chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
So... I'm guessing the Teen Titan's POV will be written in Raven's? Not that I have anything against it :3
Syrlai chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I'll admit... I never was fond of batman. Because cartoon network destroyed his image for me when they showed this one scene for a commercial - he was holding his cape up and he asked whoever-this-hero-guy-I-didn't-even-bother-learning-his-name if he looked fat in his outfit O_o

There goes my dad's childhood superhero...

So stiff... Like he has this stick shoved up his-*cough*

Don't know what to make of him but Raven... Meh, as long as I hear her deadpanning Beastboy then I'm good. XD
Syrlai chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Why is it when I'm looking for a great crossover in the crossover section I can't find it? But when I look here in it's own section there are more than five crossovers(that i have found so far) than those lame crappy pieces in the Teen Titans - Justice League crossover section? And one thing that every reader is struggling through is finding a fic like this! Here I was feeling depressed that I might never find a fan fiction about Titans vs. the League and when I saw this I was like:

StarCatBurning chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
This chapter was humor, humor, awesome fight scenes and more humor. This story was very well written, although in some places there are instances of grammatical and spelling error (though I won't nitpick). The content however makes up for everything. Very, very good story.
StarCatBurning chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Wow. Pure mindblowing stuff. Definitely a good read.
LttlBlcKitty chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Starfire the Girl Of Steel better than supergirl
DYlogger chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
'All metahumans and their allies'. Does that mean meta criminals?
It'sTimeToDance chapter 7 . 2/14/2009