Reviews for As You Like It

CGNU Quarterman chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
hahaha

funnay
Adran06 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
LMAO. that was hilarious! Dani and Aster, pranksters supreme! I'm curious if their relationship ever progresses to more than just the close friends they obviously are at this point. Those to together would certainly make life interesting. NO one would be safe anymore if they started dating or anything. I can just imagine the chaos. I'd almost be willing to bet money that mentioning this might give your muse ideas, but I doubt that'd be a bad thing. A few more stories focusing on Dani and Aster would be cool! Keep up the great work!

TTYL,

Adran
truephan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I'm not certain of the character's relationships with each other. Is this THE Mr. Lancer? Is Cathy his wife? How/Why did Aster get there? Who is Will? The story has potential, but I think you need to develop your characters more. Thank you, and keep it up. truephan
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Hahaha...Very funny. I didn't know there was a time limit on April Fool's...Though it wouldn't really make a difference, since I don't usually do anything for April Fool's anyway. Not creative or daring enough. Though I did crack several cascarones on my friends yesterday. :D That was the best.

Good job. Keep it up. Nice allusion to Forever Phantom in there, too.

dPf
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Hahaha! Oh, that was good! So, you did stick with calling her Blue? Good-o. I don't think anything would've suited her very well. And yay for Cathy! Is her non-belief in time limits reflected from you by any chance? Sorry, but I have to know. And that Badger-Danny pic is up on my dA account. (he looks bad, but I love his eyes!)
Golden Lunar Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Cute. It's funny to see the pranking from their pov... and then to have it dished back to them! Cathy can prank just as well! Heh, what has Will gotten himself into in terms of his prankster housemates?

Um, can't think of anything more to say at the moment. I'm sick with the first cold I've had in a year - I suppose the lack of sleep, the night at Whistler, and the stress for these last seven days of classes has finally gotten me to submit to a soar throat, stuffed up nose, and sneezes. Good luck with your end of term stuff and I'll talk to you later!
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
"April 1. Dani had the unsettling feeling that she was forgetting something." XD No, really?

"Dani stiffened, placed her hand casually on her clock, and in a swift, sudden movement hurled it at the source of the voice, which said, 'Ow,'" *cackles* Atta girl!

"It was April Fool’s Day and Cathy was talking to Amity Park’s biggest practical jokers. She already knew the answer was yes." XD Yep. Definitely sounds about right!

...Blue?

*facepalms, snickering helplessly* There's just something sympathy-inducing about poor Skulker getting nailed when he's actually trying to do something /productive/.

And love GW's bit.

"Danielle Lancer." Hee!

...and you got in Amorpho! Yee!

...'scuse me a minute. *goes to find giant wrench and plotbunnies who have apparently been trying to activate the Squee Mode without permission*

“I told Geoff he might want to test out that new keyboard you two found.” ...Oh /dear/...*cackles*

"'Banana peppers,' Cathy explained at their look of inquisitive pain." *cackles madly* Oh, that's just a /beautiful/line!

...though I'm not sure I understand her last comment...