Reviews for Shades of Red
Of
My
True
Pairings

Cuz, let's face it. I can't play favorites. LawLu vs Destiel vs Flinda?
missmischief chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
ooooohhhh... i really like this fic. please update, pretty please? :3
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved it!

Please continue? I liked the ending so much - Wally realizing that he'd seen Linda before was so sweet!
Balidoria chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I really have enjoyed this story so far and I hope you keep writing it! It's so hard to find stories about flash that doesnt involve something kinky with batman
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love the references to the comics, the top and golden glider and a good bit of Flinda is good for the soul

also dick is such a manwhore

good read
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i like it. please update soon.
Bleachy-nii chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
will you be continuing more on this story?
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
*starts chanting* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Get the idea yet? XD

Miles3
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Wow, at first I didn't catch the mention of Liv, but then Elliot Stable loomed over the picture and I connected the dots. I love this crossover- you're making it believable. More?
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That's really adorable. FLinda is full of such win.
WarrenAngel chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I loved it, can stand alone really so no pressure. I am a comic reader myself and Flash and Linda belong together. (If only about a million different universes:) ) Only thing is Wally was a ladies man before Linda. He had about 13 girlfriends and 6 girls he slept with one was married (and he knew it) but after Linda he became one of the most moral heroes of the bronze age. Which is one reason I like him so much. I miss him alot, bart is not nearly as good flash, well keep it up, great fic
Luc Star chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Hey LG, just wanted to drop in and say that I loved this first chapter and would definitely look forward to more from you soon. And yes, I am also a big fan of “Flinda”. You know the funny thing, I wouldn’t even know much about Wally and his relationship with Linda if it wasn’t for fanfictions. Try having a read through some of Super Chocolate Bear’s work. They are mostly Flash oriented (some of the best on if you want my opinion) with Flinda at the centre of most of his/her stories. Take care of yourself and I will look forward to updates from you very soon.
Poisoned Existence chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I think that this is a very interesting story. I hope that you decide to continue it.
Arlya Kurai chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Sorry Lavender Gaia, for using your reviews board as a forum. You do not require to read it.

Dezzie: You must stick always something hard up your fat ass to get the pleasure you will never get, don't you? You do it because you can't masturbate for the fear of having the maggots eating your fingers. :-)

You are a little anony-mouse, easily squished. Get an account, or stop the shit, my dear.
DeathWarranty chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
XD ...The Top?

Love that.

And I just wonder who it is that Nightwing's getting 'serious' about.

Who ever could it be?

:p

As for the fic itself...I found it slinky.

Yanno, subtle but not.

And I felt like I didn't have to know who Linda was to get the full feel of the romance. *nod*