Reviews for Shades of Red
Mist chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Nice! Good flow, we get to see Wally at his job, we get the titans, we get Linda, and various Batman jokes! All those things make a great Wally story in my book! So keep up the excellent work and please write more soon! This is really good and the more good Wally stories out there the better! _
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
lol LOVE IT! I was wondering when you were gonna post this! lol, GREAT JOB! I love the part with Wally and Dick...4 food groups...*sigh* :-). And the part with Dick saying that if Bruce gives Wally greif about using the teleporter that they'd use the Wayne Enterprises Jet...and let Roy fly...lol that's just too funny. LOVE IT! hope to see an update soon!

Love ya!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aww, Wally! Fab job so far. You do need to have Roy fly the Wayne Enterprises jet. mwhaha

And FLinda is just adorable and I like where you are heading so far. Last but not least, you've incorporated a bit of Dick/Donna.

But, really, could you go wrong LG? ;D

Can't wait to read more!
Lulu and Neo chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I love this fic. Wally is a darling. Linda is perfect for him. Now all they need is to get together! Soon!

I can't believe you wrote 40 words for this chapter. That's even longer than my essay...

-Neilie

(I'm too lazy to switch out of this account...)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2