Reviews for Not Your Sasuke
nhrc chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
(Biting nails) and ...?.?
Person chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
*AMAZING STORY*
The Pirate on Wheels chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bravo. It's so hard to find good ShikaSaku stories, so I'm a tad grateful I found this one burried in the back pages of an old C2 from a now defunct fanclub.
KawaiiShyGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i luv it! its totally AWESOME! r u gonna make some more? huh? huh huh? lol byee
KMalapert chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Very cute!
13x21xLiLA-KiMMi chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
man i wish sakura would lik shikamaru instead of sasuke... sasuke s jus som lowlif asshol whos ruinin fer life... but hey who could blame sakura 4 choosin such a lameass retarded guy... anyway i realy realy hope u mak mor chaptr in tis story cuz tis story is intersectin 8d actualy realy makin mi cry... it reminds mi of a story of one of mi family membrs... mi cuzin was always thinkin of dat lameass luis... anyway if u ned any help... im right her jus ask mi...
xxComotoseAngelxx chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I liked the last line of the story. It was my favorite!
Flying Gummybears chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Ohmygawsh... That... Was... Just... So... CUTE! D

Please, I strongly encourage you to write more ShikaSaku stories! This is quite good! :)
Deidaras Masterpiece chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
So kawaii! So sad! LOVE IT! Fave!
nwfairy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I like that ending quote

Very good,
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Sarah: KAWAII! ME LIKE!
Comatose-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This reminds me of a picture of Ino and Shika. I don't have it anymore because my computer was swiped clean.

But anyways, it's a nice little one-shot. I personally love ShikaSaku. It's one of the bestest couples ever. It's more plausible than some of the other ones, if you think about it, too.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aww that was beautiful!
TWNJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
ah that was very well written. lots of descrption and some great analogies (pardon the spelling) and it ended nicely aswell.

I noticed there isn't a challenges it on this website like there is on some others and so was wandering if I could ask you to write something. iv been asking a few others. could you write soemthing about shika getting this earings or getting them peirced? iv alwasy wandered about it. just like a reflection on what happened or whats good about them or something. just a oneshot. and anything can happen in it (ass long as its rated T and under).