Reviews for Camping Trip
SkyDreamer2 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
o_O I think you should change the genre to humor and horror!

-sweatdrop- Great story though.
Misty Narumi chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
lol I like this story!

I liked the part when Eriol and Yamazaki were telling about the cookie monster! lol

update soon!
Cherry Akira Li chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
lol please update
fantasy me chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
lol. I liked the part about Syaoran's backpack. Please continue.
fantasy me chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
lol. your story is a one-of-a-kind. Not the usual romantic stuff but plain humour. very nice. loved it.
I Come With Wrath chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Seriously, since you think your story's funny and light-hearted, I must knock some sense into your thick scull. You really should go get a life. In fact, maybe you should maintain your current lunacy. Your brain would make a good specimen for the psychiatrists to study it. Apart from Demere Joanna's shit (in which she prides in it as a story), this story would make top quality fertiliser for the plants. Just because you claim you're 13 and back it up with your 'birth date' doesn't excuse you from such a bad piece of writing that even a retard could write better than you. I guess your level's just not up them ( them as in the retards) yet. Don't worry. Although you're helplessly beyond help, you could stop writing and save the world from anymore of your absurdity.
Invalid account chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Are you and Sakura Panda63 sharing this account? But wadeva it is, omg I like e part abt e cookie monster crap and Eriol's 'manly backpack'. u hv gotta update this story. I'm laughing my fats out.
Invalid account chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
lol. I like the part when Sakura tells Li not to swear because he might die from that. And omg u made Rika lyk she was some kind of looney baloney. lol. You've got a this light-hearted humour embedded into your fanfic. Keep it up. And this story is quite ticklish in a crappy way. Hey, crappiness is good man! :) Keep it up! Because you know wherever you go, whatever you do, I will right here waiting for you...r updates :)
Sakura Panda63 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
AU means Alternate Universe... So there's only randomness? That's weird but cool, so I'll continue reading1 I swear Eriol is G-A-Y! What kind of MANLY backpack is pink and has pink flowers lols! Keep on updatin!
Sakura Panda63 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
This was weird, but funny. I need to clarify some things before I continue to read, ok? First of all, is this AU or what? Second of all, is this SxS and ExT or any other romance? Last but not least, are you the third person POV or something? Update soon!