Reviews for Second Chance
RurouniTensai chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
This one was even better then the first! I loved the ending!
Akkalia chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
How the hell can Rukia stand Ichigo dalliances with Ishida right in front of her. She should rip of his balls for cheating on the in front of her and then to have the audacity to put his arms around her!

What a bastard!

Kill him Rukia! I wont tell
Sahara Black chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
I loved it
Addictedreader09 chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
the ending was the funniest thing i've ever read! poor rukia though... still hilarious...i was definitly dying by the last sentence
kao-dreams chapter 7 . 8/14/2007
Eep! I can't help but feel sorry for Rukia! Anyway, nice ending. It's an interesing story, to say in the least. Haha, keep it up! I love yaoi and you just happen to be a very good writer ;)
Emeri Arumesuterongu chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
i really enjoyed your story, both parts, even though it had a kinda sucky ending
rina77 chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
well done! i aplaud you. the only problem i had with this story was that it was kinda out of character. i mean, i just cant really picture ichigo hunched over and crying like a school girl every five seconds. also, ichigo was EXTREMELY indecisive in here. i dont mean to complain(sorry that i am), but i just felt that i needed to get that across. anyway, i really did enjoy your story and i dont care what anybody says, i like your ending! thanks for posting it.
yaoilover93 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
ichigo needs to stop being a bitch. i love the story already
Madame Hearts chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
nice ending
HunterKai chapter 7 . 7/3/2007
WHOA... Nice ending! They have a kid! (mpreg? i love those kind of stuff man!) And who cares bout Rukia- she's such a drama queen! ANyway, loved it!
Fawnn chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
you made a lot of grammar mistakes throughout this entire story. Also... people really cry a lot in here... its kind of OOC?
Atki chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Mah mah. Some of the chars seem a bit ooc, I like your style in both stories thus far, but your japanese vocab needs a bit of fixin'.

First off, i'm not quite sure if it was your mistake or someone elses from a previous story- i was binge reading- but Urusai is shut up. Ohayo is good morning. Ohio is where i live and our biggest convention is the Ohayo-con D.
Madame Hearts chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
oh that so sad
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
I almost, and I do me *almost,* feel bad for rukia in the end. But I can't when I get the image you just created in my mind and I just have to sigh happily and think about time!
Amber chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
This story is fucking awesome! Lemons are great, but yaoi lemons are the best!...yea, I'm a bit of a pervert. But, can you blame me? Anyways, I really really enjoy your style of writing. Update soon 'kay? PLEASE! -BEGS SHAMELESSLY-