Reviews for and other family
Limaccia chapter 15 . 10/4/2008
I agree with tjl, but I feel a stronger about it. Naming the groom "Chase"? That's just not ... a good idea and not very ... nice to your audience who is already struggling to keep all your fictional characters straight. I mean after using "Elliot Reed" you then add another Chase? I do like the story though, so when I saw you'd done a sequel, I went back to the start and reread these 15 chapters so I could read the sequel(s). I made myself a chart to keep everyone straight:

Jack Grant – House’s half sister, widow, endocrinologist

Elliot Reed – House’s niece, cardiologist, married to Jason

Jason Reed – Elliot’s husband, Marine, 1st Lieutenant USS Coral Sea, flies CH-46Es, Cobra attack chopper

Mackenzie Reed - Elliot’s 5-year-old daughter

Claire – Elliot’s sister; House’s niece

Jake – Elliot’s brother, a senior at Princeton

Patrick & Matthew – Elliot’s 15-year-old younger brothers

Cameron’s Dad - in the Army, flew Blackhawks,

Cameron’s Mom - a housewife with a nursing degree.

Allison Cameron’s siblings:

Alex - Marine Major, stationed at the Pearl JAG office.

Angela - Navy Lieutenant, trauma surgeon, stationed aboard the USS Kitty Hawk, attached to a Marine unit

Adam - twin, science major at CU-Boulder, Geology and Environmental studies.

Ashley – twin, graduates from Julliard, dance next spring;

And I agree with your reviewers who hate Cam's view towards sex with Chase (you know, the real Chase), but we can't blame you for that, that was the idiot TPTB.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
unfortunately it also means I'm withdrawing from reading this fic. It was a great fic, up until now, but was ruined for me by that bit. My preferred version would've been no previous, much less standing, kind of sexual relationship between Dundee and Cameron, cause that relationship makes me ill. I stopped watching the show because of how they started and then continued it.

What makes me even more ill is Cameron having sex with him just for the sake of sexual release and having that extremely shallow philosophy of settling for "Mr Right now" while waiting for "Mr Right".

What many women don't realize is that Mr Right will probably not want them by the time they find him, cause very few men will be willing to take that shallow a woman, especially if she was having sex with another man to the day that she wanted to jump ships and have sex with that new man.

Counterproductive that theory, isn't it? Namely that "settling for 'Mr Right now' while waiting for 'Mr Right'" will ultimately cost them the Mr Right because they behaved like sl-ts, which is what they are with that philosophy, with sleeping around and with no problem or hesitation in switching partners.

This is one of the few times I've said it (a few fics plus the show), but House deserves a better woman than this Cameron.

Too bad, this could've been an amazing fic, but this just sunk it.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
"came up with the arrangement" "It’s a settle for ‘Mr. Right now’ while waiting for ‘Mr. Right’ kind of arrangement"

* * * that's pretty shallow. Make that extremely shallow. Especially for Cameron. But then again, when TPTB put in a pod person instead of Cameron when she slept with Chase and then continued, she became just as shallow.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
this family seems to have a serious problem with giving their women female names... Or are those women so unfeminine that they either don't deserve or don't want female names...

good to see that for a change the relative (and I'm not saying daughter) isn't an omnipotent Mary Sue, who is perfect, has IQ higher than three Beethovens put together, more beautiful than any woman and (what's left?)... you get my meaning. Oh, and that she doesn't have special powers. I hate Mary Sue fics.
tjl chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Your choice of the name Chase for Claire's husband makes things somewhat confusing. On the plus side, you are one of the few people (possibly the only one) who gave an explanation for House having a sibling. Most of the time, it's just glossed over despite what House has said on the show.

You hint at a particular reason that Elliot has gone to PPTH to work with House but you drop that plot line completely and it isn't picked up in any of the later chapters/stories.

I've re-read these stories several times and I love them, so thanks.
Mishelle20 chapter 15 . 8/26/2008
I just finished reading this and I absolutely LOVED it. You did an amazing job with it.
goathland1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Please update ASAP!
Cameron3012 chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
Finally finished your story and I loved it.
Cameron3012 chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
I normally only comment on the end of stories but this chapter just made me scream for joy...The way Dr Grant and elliot talked about Cameron...hilarious...and then Elliot's reply to cameron at the end xD LOVED IT
jagnic233 chapter 15 . 11/15/2007
I love this story
abcdefg chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
too ooc for me
Saucy-Duck chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
wow this is the first story that I've read that has a patient with PCOD. I'm wondering why you chose that disease? not many people even know about it, seeing as how it was only really thought of as a disease about 10 years ago.

ANy ways I think it's very cool you chose it. I've been dealing with it for... 3 years now. Not fun stuff, and no real treatment.
the psycho sour skittle chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
this is kind of random, but I live in boulder...and i know where CU boulder is. yay!
Shadowy-Hollow chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
That was really good, a little short for my tastes but, loved it. I can't wait for your next chapters, I really like this story.
WuHaoNi chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
Is this Elliot Reid from Scrubs?