Reviews for The One with the Tee Shirt
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
This is a really good fanfic. You wrote the characters perfectly and I really wish this would've actually happened. Ssason 8 really sucked.
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
This is totally awesome! I don't care what the creators of That 70s Show or anyone else wants in my mind this is how it ends up. It fits all the characters perfectly! It makes way more sense then tha last episode Jackie with Fez what nonsense! You did an amazing job I can't wait to read more of your fics.
Sarah-Cullen23 chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Awesome story. I loved it. I liked all the nonsense bickering and how Hyde finally pulled his head out of his ass and married Jackie. I loved the very end of the story. “They need to move out.” “I couldn’t agree with you more. We’ll kick them out in the morning.”
Hyde's Bride chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
OMG I loved it! That was beautiful!
MinaSeraphina chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
that's a perfect hyde/jackie wedding! great job!
ObessedTWFan chapter 5 . 4/28/2007
It started with a T-shirt and ended with one, terrific job on the whole story. It was entertaining to read.
ObessedTWFan chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Aww its cute that they're already married and everything, great chapter.
etFated chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
LOVED THE UPDATE! Wonderfully Written! Can't wait for more!
elvencherry07 chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
Haha, you're awesome... I can SO imagine the characters saying those lines! Especially Fez with the "Ai" and Eric & Donna... and Kitty's parts too )
Lissa68 chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Oh Sooki! This was a perfect ending to a wonderful feel good story!

The party the group threw for Hyde and Jackie...

"He looked at her. “Let’s dance.” He took her arm before she could even protest." I just love that Hyde said that, I loved that moment in BIGLY. You gotta love how he justs takes charge! :P

The guys singing their version of Lollypop Guild, that was SO grand.

“Crap.” He looked at his friends. “Et tu Brutus? ”OMFG! You made Hyde speak Latin. Just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter! *faints*

Eric worrying about his batmobile, and quoting the "force." You write these characters so true to the original humour.

Red's little "talk" with Hyde was SO well deserved and fitting, I really loved the interaction between those two.

"“Got them!” Brooke shouted as she and Donna ran up the stairs." I loved this little scene, it was so funny and cute. I loved the character of Brooke, it's a real pity the T70S writers didn't know what to do with could have been a little gem.

"It wasn’t any of those things that made her beautiful to Hyde, it was the fact that she was glowing. Even though she was mad at him, he could tell that deep down she was happy."

Aww, they SO love each other, and it just shines right through in this.

"Jackie sighed. “Steven, today is important to me okay? Would you try not to ruin it by being you?”

That made me laugh out loud, what other couple can burn each other, and love each other in equal measures?

The vows were perfect, and it was wonderful for Hyde to say "I love you." It means SO much more because he never says it.

Of course Fez cried, he is SUCH a girl! LMAO

You're little treat at the end was the perfect end, of course they needed a hot smutty moment together. The fact that Red and Kitty heard them, made me laugh SO much. Of course our favourite couple are LOUD! At least they didn't burn down Point Place with all that hotness!

I really enjoyed this story, I hope you have many more to share with us!

;-)
elphabachan chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Oh noes! Kitty and Red heard them! HA HA HA!

I loved the preparations and the music references you used in this chapter. I just love this whole story, actually. And the wedding sounded beautiful!
Zenkindoflove chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
This was amazing sooki! You didn't let any of us know you were putting a little smut at the end. Hehe, you dirty thing, you! I loved it though. I liked that the tee shirt had it's own involvement in it. Short, sweet, simple, and sexy as hell. Now all I need is theater sex!

The wedding was so beautiful in it's perfect JH way. Jackie's vows were absolutely beautiful, and Hyde' were sweet while still being him. You did such a nice job on everything. The best moment had to be when Hyde ran into Jackie upstairs. I loved his reaction. And to top it off, he totally sneeked in to see her before the wedding started to give her a kiss. He's freakin' in love, and I'm glad that he is finally starting to show it.

Excellent job sooki.
Casper1990 chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
LMAO! I LOVE YOU!

You couldn't have come up with a more fitting ending than that one because... Haha, hottest smut ever and RK being kept awake by it. Hehe. Genius!

The run-up to the wedding was pretty sweet. ;) The party at Grooves was an event to remember; mostly because Hyde actually asked Jackie to dance. :P

I would be proud to represent the Lollypop Guild. :) If waking guys on their wedding day is part of the job description, then sign me up right away!

Red's convo with Hyde needed to be here, I think. Everyone probably flashed back to Cat Fight Club when Hyde sat in the seat, but everyone also flashed back to Bohemian Rhapsody and Jackie's face when she ran out of the living room. :( Hyde deserved to be hit with that so he went into the marriage (or formal wedding) with the right idea.

I think my stomach twisted too when Hyde saw Jackie in her dress. She looked so beautiful in my imagination. Hyde's a lucky bastard lol. But then a circle with Leo to diffuse the nervousness. It had to be Leo. :D

“Steven, today is important to me okay? Would you try not to ruin it by being you?” - ROTFL! We need a quote of the moment at fanforum, never mind a fanfic of the moment. And THAT should be it.

Dammit, those vows were perfect. *sniff* Perfect.

And yes! The toasters! HAHA! I was waiting for that and it did not disappoint. None of this disappointed. I love your writing so much.
RegardstoBroadway chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
What a wonderful end to the story! Or should I say beginning?

Red giving Hyde the man to man talk was priceless. As was Fez being the ring bearer because there were no hot girls to walk down the isle with. So funny!

Smut in a tux and t-shirt... always knew that Jackie and Hyde were a kinky couple (re: tree sex, lol.) Awesome. Especially when she was even bossy enough to tell him to cum. LOL.

The piece de resistance: Red and Kitty could hear them! I laughed long and hard about that one. Jackie and Hyde are passionate people, of course they would be loud!

This was a great story... what's next? Can't wait to see what you come up with!
debbie325 chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Aw, wedding planning. It's even better cause they're already married. There are so many funny lines I can't list them all. This whole chapter would have made a really good episode. I can't wait to hear Hyde's vows.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »